Chapter 38

*Sam's POV*

I'm sitting down on the couch in Paris's house and watching TV in her family room. She is laying down next to me and lean her head on my lap and fall asleep.

I take the blanket from the couch and put it around her. Her parents arent still home yet and it's almost midnight and I will go home when they get home.

Suddenly I heard the door opened and some steps walk in. "Sam? I didn't know you're here." Mr. Schue chuckles.

"Hey, Mr. Schue. Yeah, Paris invited me over dinner because she doesn't want to eat alone and she told me to stay until her parents come." I giggle. "And now, since you're home, I can go home then."

"It's like midnight, you sure you dont want to stay over? There is a guest room upstairs." Mr. Schue says to me.

"No, it's okay. My mom must be worried if I dont go home." I shake my head and get up slowly then put a pillow under Paris's head. I fix her blanket and take my bag. "See you, Mr. Schue." I said to Mr. Schue and walk out from her house and walk to my car.

I get into my car and drive away. I'm happy that Paris is finally mine. But I'm kinda have a feeling that Paris is not 100% fully over Mike. But I guess she will be soon or later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mike's POV*

I'm standing in the corner and reading the timing of the show. I look around and the cast are getting ready. Then my eyes caught something. I see Paris is sitting down in front of a vanity mirror and do her make up.

Suddenly Sam walks to her and sits down next to her. She helped Sam with his little make up and his hair. After that Sam gets up and pecks her lips then walks away. Are they dating?

I raise my eyebrows and continue looking at her. She seems pretty happy. All I know girls can be happy after breakup because she can find distraction or replacement. So is it true if her and Sam are dating?

"Hey, Tina.." I walk to Tina who's sitting down and fixing her hair.

"Yes, they are sort of dating now." Tina simply said and gets up.

"How could you know that I was going to ask about that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Mike, everyone here knows that you cant stop starring at her. She is moving on, so do you. So what's a big deal?" Tina frowns at me.

"I'm still cant see her with someone else." I shake my head.

"Mike, you gotta get over it. You broke her heart. You cheated on her and you cant just come in then fix that shattered heart. You have to let her go for her own happiness." Tina says to me.

"I cant." I shake my head and sigh.

"You have to." Tina simply says and walks away.

I let out a sigh and look down. I know I have to let her go but my heart said no. Maybe that time I shouldn't break up with her and start everything all over again with her.

Now I have to see her with someone else even thought that person is my friend. This is so complicated. Maybe if I have to go back to Chicago tomorrow everything will be fine.

~~~~

*Paris's POV*

It is kinda weird to being in the same room with my ex boyfriend and my new boyfriend who ever tried to steal me away from my ex boyfriend. Complicated? Kind of I guess but I have to get through that.

Now the show is over, we are in the choir room and reading the review from Fletcher Mantini about our show tonight. And starting tomorrow my dad is going to DC and I'll be crying like a baby when he will go.