Chapter 36

I'm writing in my notebook in history class where dad teaching in. I need to focus on my career now since I'm breaking up with Mike. I'm still love him but it's for the best.

"Attention, students: Your record-low election votes have been tallied, and we have a winner." Coach Sue said from the speakerphone.

I built a smile on my face and listening to the announcement carefully. I turn my face at Blaine who sits down next to me and we both are smiling at each other. I hope I will win.

"Okay. This year's Student Council President is Paris Schuester and Sam Evans as the senior president and vice president. Congratulations! Two of you will be disappointed."

I yelled happily and hi-five with Blaine. Finally, I made it become senior class president. This is literally gonna be my year.

~~~~

I'm sitting down on a seat in Breadstix and drinking my drink with straw and looking like hopeless girl.

"You alright, you seems like unhappy with your own party." Blaine frowns and sits down across me.

"I miss him." I let out a sigh.

"Hey, you were the one who said yourself that this is for the best." Blaine rubs my hand.

"Yeah. If we are mean to be together we will back together right." I chuckle.

"Right. Especially when he is your soulmate." Blaine smiles back at me.

"Thank you, Blaine. Now that Mike is gone and I feel like I have no friends." I smile at him.

"Hello, what is me?" Blaine chuckles. "I'm gonna call Kurt first." Blaine rubs my hand and walks away.

I nod and eat my French Fries. "Hey there Miss President." Sam chuckles and sitting down across me.

I chuckle and shake my head. "What do you want, Mr. Vice President?"

"I just want this." Sam takes my French Fries and eats that. "You okay?"

"Kinda feel bad for Brittany actually and Artie of course since I know that they had been working hard for this." I said to him.

"I know losing sucks, but you know, sometimes it can be a good thing. Look at Al Gore. He lost an election, then he won an Oscar." Sam grins at me.

"Really?" I chuckle.

"That's true." Sam chuckles.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You always know good things to say in the right time." I chuckle.

"It's a gift." Sam says proudly and chuckles.

"But you dont know the right time to stripping around." I laugh.

"Ugh stop that. I was confused since Artie took thirty minutes give his speeches and I was lost. But see? We won!" Sam chuckles.

I smile and drink my drink and continues eating the French Fries. "Next thing we should do, lead the next school play. I told my dad that we will have school play this year." I grin at him.

"Of course. We can pick any role we want to play right since we are senior class president." Sam simply said.

"Absolutely." I nodded.

"You feeling better right?"

"What do you mean?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Since you broke up with Mike, you know." Sam raises his eyebrows.