Chapter 23

"Babe?" Mike waves his hand in front of my face.

"Umm yeah?" I turn my face at him.

"What's wrong. You've been quiet. Did I do something wrong?" Mike asks me.

"Nope. It's nothing. Seriously." I smile at him.

"Alright, come on let's go home." Mike put his hand around my shoulder and kisses my head as we both walk in the hallways.

I cant tell him. I'm not brave enough to look at him in the eye and tell him that Sam just kissed me. This is crazy. Totally insane and I got nothing to do.

And I have no idea what should I do. All I know that I shouldnt tell Mike and I guess I wont tell him this thing. Not gonna happen. I wont tell this to him. No way. I will keep it alone.

Mike and I keep walking in the hallways until we got to the parking lot and Mike left my body. I was about to get into Mike's car until I see Sam is standing near his car and looking at us.

I turn my face away and get into Mike's car and pretending nothing happened between Mike and I. I love Mike and he is the only one. That's it.

Mike start driving away and I just looking at him until he start chuckling and cover my face with his hand.

"Stop looking at me like that if you want us to be safe." Mike chuckles.

"Alright." I chuckle and turn my face to the front.

Mike just holds my hand and cross our finger. I guess I wont tell him. I will never ever tell him that Sam kissed me. I dont wanna break my relationship with Mike. That's it.

"Well, it's arrived to your house." Mike says and stops his car in front of my house.

"You wanna come over?" I ask him.

"I cant. My mom want me to carry her to supermarket." Mike shakes his head.

"Alright." I nodded.

"I dont want to leave you but I have to. Stop being so cute." Mike pinches my cheeks and grins at me.

I chuckle and shake my head. I left a kiss on his lips then walk out from his car. Mike waves me a goodbye and drive away from my house.

I sigh and turn around. I unlock my car and get into my house. This is really driving me crazy. I dont know I should tell Mike about that kiss or not but I bet I wont tell him or anyone else. But this is driving me insane.

~~~~

"Hey?" Dad waves his hand in front of my face.

"Ugh yes?" I turn my face at dad.

"Eat your dinner, sweetheart." Dad says to me.

I turn my face to my food and eat my dinner slowly. I cant stop thinking about what just happened couple hours ago. I cheated. I cheated on Mike.

"You okay? You've been quiet since this evening. Then you didnt eat your food." Dad frowns at me.

"I dont know I should tell this to you or not." I sigh.

"What happened? You usually tell daddy everything. Just say it. It's better to let something out than keep it alone." Dad says to me.

"It's Sam..." I let out a sigh.

"What happened with Sam?" Dad asks me.

"Sam kissed me this noon. He wanted me to sing a song with him and at the end of the song he told me he loves me and he kissed me. And this is crazy because he told me that he likes me and-and no matter what, he want to get me from Mike. I dont wanna cheat, dad." I said sadly.