Tribute to Mark Salling

Hi guys...

So I'm still mourning about what happened to Mark. I'm still shocked and sad. I literally cried about what happened in the morning I got the news.

I know what he did was awful but despite of all that, I wasn't stop support him and love him even until now. It's just really sad.

Yeah people has their own opinions and I respect that but I also hope that you respect mine about what I feel because he is my idol and the first reason why I started to write fanfiction.

Noah Puckerman is my favorite character since the first time I watched Glee. He was the badass and the kookiest one. I love his bad boy attitude but when it comes to defending his friend, he is the one hero.

So by that, I decided to republish Sweet Caroline 2 this is a sequel from the old story Sweet Caroline. I know I ever published it before but then I unpublished it because some reasons and now I want to republish it tribute to Mark Salling. This is how I show my love for him.

This book won't be a book with long chapters. Only about 25 until 30 chapters. Idk. I havent decided yet. But I will keep updating along with Sweet As Revenge.

Idk what to say anymore. Since yesterday, I'm still speechless like when I found out Cory was death. I'm still hoping that this is a nightmare not a real life.

Much love❤❤