Chapter 32

Chicago

"Stay here first." Dad says to me and get into my hotel room.

"Dad..." I groan and roll my eyes. "You look like a guy from FBI. Checking out the room before I get in." I get in and frown at him.

"I said stay outside before I make sure this room is clear." Dad simply said.

"Why dont you bring metal detector then so you can find a bomb and let us exploded." I roll my eyes.

"Paris..."

"Daddy..."

The other girls just looking at us. I let out a sigh and sit down on a seat as dad is checking out the room in case he find something that can make me allergic.

"See? I found chrysanthemums and ordinary sunflowers. In a vase outside this window. You sleep in my room now." Dad says to me.

"No." I shake my head.

"Honey..."

"Dad, those are outside, just close the window and done." I roll my eyes.

"But what if you allergic with those?" Dad asks me.

"I wont, dad. I have my inhaler with me and my medicine. Okay dont worry." I said to him.

"We can take her care, Mr. Schue." Tina says to dad.

"See?" I raise my eyebrows at dad.

"Okay, fine but if something happen, call me immediately." Dad says to me.

I stand up from my seat and push him from behind. "I got that. Now, get out from ladies room. You are not allowed here." I said to dad.

"Okay if you wanna have lunch make sure that you have proper meal." Dad says.

"I got it. Bye." I roll my eyes.

"Alright." Dad kisses my head and walk away.

I roll my eyes and lock the door and walk to a bed and jump to the bed. "Mr. Schue is such a cool and hot daddy." Sugar says to me.

"I guess that many women wants to date him." Mercedes chuckles.

"No. I dont want to have step-mother. I dont want it." I shake my head.

"Hey, you guys want to have lunch? Britt and I plan to go have lunch downstairs." Santana says to us.

"Sure." I nodded.

"Yeah I want a burritos." Sugar nodded.

I stand up from the bed and take my phone and my wallet then walk out from my room to have lunch with the others.

~~~~

I'm sitting down on the edge of the bed and looking at Mercedes who lay down in the bed next to mine. She got fever and complaining about her stomachache and she cant stop throw up.

"What's going on? How bad is it?" Dad suddenly walks in.

"Her temperature's 101 degrees. Given the fact that Weezy's complaining about an upset stomach, it's either Amazonian dengue fever or the H1N1 super virus." Coach Sue simply said.

"Or I have food poisoning." Mercedes says weakly.

"We all wanted burritos for lunch, so we went to Chipotle, but Mercedes tried some dive called Seashora Salsation." Santana says to dad.

"You alright right?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah, I ate burritos like the others." I nodded.

"Will, word, please." Coach Sue says to dad and walk away from us.