Chapter 59

I walk in the hallways bring a box with training suit inside and knock on the door of coach Sue's office.

"I knew you were hanging around the school since yesterday. Come on in, Little Butt Chin." Coach Sue smiles at me.

I smile back at her and walk in. "I have a gift for you." I smile at her and give the box to her.

She opened it and take the training suit. "I haven't have this color before." She said to me. "Well, thank you. I hope that you didn't put anything inside this suit."

"It's a thank you, gift. I know I joined Cheerios on my junior year but you put me on the top as the captain on my senior year." I said to her and sit down.

"Well, because you were the senior class president and Brittany flunked her math test." Coach Sue simply said.

"But you pushes me to be a better dancer until I can get into UCLA and I will make my dreams come true." I smile at her.

"Butt Chin, you are different than your parents. You are not Will Schuester nor Honey Badger, you are better than them. Since first time I saw you, I know you are a rebel but you're just scared because of your parents. I refused you to join the Cheerios because I knew you were smarter than me. And you see yourself, you were the senior class president, captain of 16 clubs, captain of glee club and cheerios, and you can got into UCLA. People might know that you are Schuester's daughter but you made it by your own self. Quinn, Berry even Tina Warrior Princess are nothing compared to you. You are better than you think you are, you are so much better than them. Your problem is that you don't have much courage. Since first time I see you, I know you are special, that's why I pushed you so hard. You made it because of yourself. Everyone knows that you were one of the smartest kid this school ever  had, no matter who your parents are. I have to say that your parents are lucky to have you." Coach Sue smiles at me.

"I can't believe that you could said this." I smile back at her.

"Oh believe me, I have a pure sweet heart too. And when I was down I know people who truly care about me and one of them is your father, kiddo. And your little glee club is special. It's just not a club but also a place where difference is celebrated. You guys learn a valuable lesson to respect each other." Coach Sue says to me.

"Well, thank you for giving me a valuable lesson too that we shouldn't see people from one side but we have to see from each side." I smile at her and get up.

"Thank you for the gift. I'm sure you got this from Sheets N Things but once again thank you." Coach Sue smiles back at me.

I smile and walk out from her office. I know Coach Sue isn't as bad as she looks. I mean, she helped Santana get scholarship in University of Louisville. She even wanted to signed my UCLA application since I couldn't ask dad for that because I'm his daughter. But I'm happy. We really shouldn't see people from one side.

I keep walking in the hallways and turn my way to the cafeteria. I pick up my tray and the food. After that I pay it and sit down with the others as we are taking lunch break from our project.

"Where have you been?" Mike asks me.

"Oh I went to coach Sue's office. Giving her my present. I haven't seen coach Beiste, I have present for her too." I said to him and eat my food.

"Christmas is still in couple months." Mercedes simply said.

"I know. It's just I finally can use my mom's discount code at Sheet N Things so I bought a lot of stuff last night and I also got gift for coach Beiste and coach Sue. Also stuff for our apartment." I giggle.

"Nice." Mercedes smiles at me.

"I hope you don't mind if I'm gonna bring my puppy to our apartment." I said to Mercedes.