Chapter 10

Junior Year | Paris's POV

I'm still ignoring Mike. I know that this is crazy but it was hurt me. I mean, I was waiting for his calls but then I found out that he had romantic dinner with Tina in my place. In my favorite place.

I also dont understand how could I ignore him for three months. Honestly, I miss him but I'm mad at him. I dont even know our relationship is still exist or not.

This is bad. I'm bad in a relationship. This is my first time having that. And I know I'm too selfish since my parents always give me everything I want and now I become the most selfish person in the world.

I hate myself sometimes but I'm still mad at Mike and he didnt tell me the reason why he brough Tina to that romantic dinner meanwhile I waited for his calls.

I told this to dad and he believes that Mike didnt cheat on me when the fact that I believe he cheated on me. This is really crazy and stupid. I dont know what should I do.

I let out a sigh and turn my way to the choir room. I enter the choir room as Mike turns his face at me and I just turn my face away and sit down in the back row avoiding him. I'm still mad. And when I'm mad, I'll be like a monster.

Dad just places some trophies on the ground and make us looking at those trophies.

"Mr. Schue, why are all of our trophies in the middle of the room?" Tina asks dad.

"I was sure that our nationals trophy would grow during the summer." Brittany simply said.

"I want this image burned into your mind. This is what the difference between first and twelfth place looks like. It's also what it feels like." Dad says to us.

"Are you planning on bumming us out all year long?" Puck asks dad.

"No. I'm planning on pushing you harder than you've ever been pushed. We made it to nationals last year. This year I'm not gonna let anything or anyone stop us from winning at all. I let you down last year. I lost focus, let some Broadway pipe dream get in the way." Dad says to us.

"And we're really sorry that the guy who replaced you in April Rhodes' musical won the Tony. I mean, I can only imagine your regret." Rachel says to him.

"Yeah, you know what I regret? Being the laughingstock of the show-choir world." Mercedes says to us.

"And that's saying something." Artie simply said.

"Mercedes has a point. Finn and Rachel's "the kiss that missed" already has twenty-thousand views on Youtube, and the comments section is just full of pithy banter like "why is that T-Rex eating the Jew?" Kurt says to us.

"How many times do we have to apologize for that?" Finn turns his face to Rachel.

"Yeah, no more apologizing." Rachel says to Finn.

"The school hates us even more now." Mike simply said.

"Which is why we have to work even harder this year to recruit new members. We're three men down." Dad says to us.

"Yeah, only because Puckerman couldn't convince Zizes to stay." Santana simply said.

"She's the one that got away - really, really slowly." Puck says to us.

"Where's Quinn?" Tina asks.

"MIA. No-one's heard from her. It's sad, I miss her." Artie says to us.

"No-one's gonna join, Mr. Schue." Mercedes shakes her head.

"They will. All they need is a little inspiration...and I happen to have some, courtesy of Al Motta's of Motta's Pianos. Bring them in, guys. You guys are gonna love this." Dad says to us the points to the door until three purple pianos enter the choir room.