Chapter 55

Los Angeles

I walk enter the hotel and look around. Dad and Finn are checking in the rooms for us. Yes my parents come for my college administration and the payment and other stuffs.

"Don't look now, but I think someone famous just came in!" Kitty says to us.

I turn my face and see Mercedes walks in and take off  her sunglasses.

"Even better! It's Mercedes Jones!" Unique says to Kitty.

"I was hoping you'd make it!" Tina smiles at Mercedes.

"Are you crazy? I wouldn't miss this for the world." Mercedes giggles.

"Ooh, I heard that you got a record contract because either Usher, Kelly Clarkson or Michael Jackson's daddy bought your album in a 7-Eleven parking lot." Unique says to Mercedes.

"I was selling my CD, Hell 2 the No, in a parking lot. Now, I ain't gonna lie. Business was whack. But then this Mexican lady bought one. I think she felt sorry for me. Turns out, that Mexican angel on earth was the housekeeper to Kanye West. She gave it to Kanye, who gave it to Kim and she gave it to Ryan Seacrest, who gave it to Sony Records- the Sony Records. Next thing I know, I'm sipping Perrier with a bunch of rich dudes." Mercedes smiles at us.

"Hold up. Is that dog alive?" Artie asks Mercedes about the dog she holds.

"Oh, it's a faux-huahua. A fake Chihuahua." Mercedes says to us.

"Mr. Schue, Finn, Mercedes is here!" Tina shouts.

"Oh, hey, Mercedes." Dad smiles at her and walks to us. "Here are your room keys. I divided you into four rooms. You guys can pick your own roommate." Dad says to us and gives us the room keys. "I also already booked the meeting room for rehearsing tonight."

"Thank you so much, Mr. Schue. Still want to help even it's your day off." Finn says to dad.

"It's okay. I went here to have holiday and fill the administration of this girl's college since I don't trust her." Dad chuckles and rubs my hair. "Alright, if you need any help, just call me." Dad says to Finn. "Come on, Maddox."

"I want to follow Paris." Maddox giggles holding my hand.

"Okay.." Dad nods and walks away with mom.

"Okay, if you want to follow me but be a good boy or this dog will eat you." I said to Maddox and take the fake dog that Mercedes holds.

"Okay shall we divided this room?" Blaine asks us.

"618, Tina Paris and Blaine." Tina takes a room keys and says to the others.

"Alright." I nod and take Maddox's hand and walk with him to the elevator. "Why you don't want to follow daddy?" I ask Maddox.

"I have chocolates in your bag." Maddox grins at me.

"You hid chocolates in my bag?" I frown at him.

"Yes." Maddox nods.

"If dad mad at you, don't bring my name into it or I won't lend you my iPad again." I said to him.

"How could you have the idea to hide chocolate in Paris's suitcase?" Blaine chuckles at Maddox.

"I usually hide it in grandpa's room." Maddox says to Blaine.

"His big sister taught him." Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"No, grandpa taught me." Maddox giggles.

"See there are five people live in my house okay." I roll my eyes.

We walk out from the elevator and walk to our room and pick up our suitcases from the door boy to trolley. I push my suitcases into my room and open it.