Chapter 75

"hi, what are you doing?" Logan smiles at me and sits down next to me.

"I'm just arranging these photo albums." I smile at him. "Already finish your homework?"

"Uh huh." Logan nods. "Who is this handsome baby?" Logan asks me.

"That must be you." I said to him.

"I don't look like Asian." Logan frowns.

"You and Brooke didn't look like Asian when you were baby but when you grow up, it shows now." I said to him.

"Mommy!" Brooke shouts and walks into the house with Mike.

"Hi." I smile at her. "Where did you go?"

"I got a bunny!" Brooke grins at me.

"Really? Where?" I smile at her and Brooke runs away and giggles. "You said you didn't want to go to the pet shop." I frown at Mike.

"The grocery stores was next to the pet shop and she saw this bunny over the window and she asked for that." Mike says to me and sits down next to me. "How are you feeling today?" Mike rubs my belly.

"Nauseous, want to eat you." I sigh. "Mr. Hanson sent me home today and he said "no, look at your baby bump it's already big why don't you go home and take maternity leave already?". I guess he doesn't want me to be around the office." I roll my eyes.

Mike chuckles and rubs my head and kisses my forehead. "Daddy, my bunny is gone!" Brooke shouts.

"I'm coming!" Mike shouts and walks away.

"I think she doesn't understand that she is going to be a big sister." Logan says to me.

"But last night she said she wants to name the baby with Cody." I said to Logan.

"The baby is a boy?" Logan grins at me.

I nod and chuckle. "Yes but don't tell your dad." I chuckle quietly.

"Yay!" Logan smiles happily.

"But don't tell your dad." I chuckle.

"Your secret is safe with Logan, mom." Logan grins at me. "I finally will have a brother. I can have something to discuss with him soon."

"Do you know that uncle Maddox was adopted when he was six?" I ask him.

"Really? I thought he was adopted when he was baby like you too." Logan frowns at me.

"Nope. Senior year of high school we came to the foster home and bring him home. I already bond with him since he was three. Dad and I usually entertained in the foster home and I always played with him." I said to him.

"I ever wanted to ask you this but I'm scared." Logan says to me.

"Ask me anything you want, babe." I smile at him.

"If your biological parents asked you to come back will you go with them?" Logan asks me.

"Now I asked you back, if your mother was alive and then she asked you to came to her life after leaving you for thirteen years, will you go with her?" I ask Logan.

"No." Logan shakes his head.

"Why is that?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Because she left me. A mother is not someone who only give birth but it's also someone who gives lives to us. Make us feel loved, protected, and safe. Willing to do everything she can for us." Logan says to me.

"Then that's my answer." I smile at him. "I was left in the hospital alone. What can a baby do? Brooke was luckier because I was there watching her born. But me? I didn't even know my real name. Dad said that a week after he brought me home, I couldn't stop crying. But he always remember when I slept in his arms and I hold his finger with my whole fist and squeezed them."