Chapter 35

I'm sitting down on a seat in Breadstix and eating my bread also drinking my soda and waiting for Mike. He went home this week and we decided to have a date here.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." Mike sits down across me and gives me a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates.

"Only about ten minutes late." I smile at him.

"I missed you." Mike smiles back at me.

"I missed you too. Uh by the way, I already ordered our food and it probably will comes in minute so..." I giggle.

"You look beautiful today." Mike smiles at me.

"I always am." I chuckle. "We are like having our first date become awkward like this."

"I dont know. Maybe if I do this, it wont be awkward." Mike simply said and take my drink and drink that. "I'm so thirsty."

I cant help it and laugh. "Stop being silly, you dork." I roll my eyes and chuckle.

"Why are we here by the way? We can go to my house or yours." Mike asks me.

"My parents out for a date and I'm hungry so..." I shrugged.

Mike chuckles and rubs my hair until our food is finally come and it's kinda too much actually but I'm hungry and besides I will pay for the date.

"Let's eat." I grin at him.

"Aren't you rejoin the cheerios?" Mike frowns at me.

"Yes. Why?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Don't eat too much, babe. Coach Sue will ask you to lose some weight." Mike says to me.

"Mikey, you're here only for weekend and I'm so hungry so just shut up." I simply said to him and eating.

Mike chuckles and eat his food. "So how about the new girl you told me?" Mike asks me while eating.

"Well, we apologize to her and she forgave us. Also I didn't know that the sweater she wore was secondhand and then her mom tied JCrew label on it." I said to Mike.

"My mom never do that to me." Mike simply said.

"Mine either. Mom always buy me new clothes." I simply said. "Oh when can you go back home again?"

"I don't know. Starting next week, I'm gonna face busy week so I'm so sorry if I will be late answering your text messages or calls." Mike rubs my hand.

"That's alright. College guy must be busier than me." I half smiled at him.

"Yeah, I'm sorry babe." Mike sighs. "Look, I will make it up. Thanksgiving, Christmas, I will come home and we will have the best holiday ever." Mike smiles at me.

"Alright. Just don't ever hung up on my calls." I giggle.

"I wont. I promise." Mike smiles at me.

I smile back at him and continue eating my food. Maybe since he is busy with college, I can fill my free time with my own life. I already become the captain of 16 clubs and next thing is senior class president.

I have to start thinking about my running mate. Maybe I can pick a guy for my running mate so it will make me powerful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting down on my seat in choir room and changing the pages of my book while I read it. I already sign up for senior class president and I haven't find the perfect one for my running mate.

"Okay, let's give a big New Directions welcome to Jake Puckerman." Dad walks in with a guy who ever pushed the music stand to the ground while auditioning.