Chapter 47

"Artie, I need your help." I block Artie's way as he wheels in the hallways.

"Sam is my friend and I can't date you." Artie shakes his head.

"Huh?" I frown at him. "No. I need your help for this diva week." I said to him.

"Oh sure, what can I do for ya?" Artie asks me.

"I was thinking to do Madonna's 4 Minutes and with Cheerios as our backup dancers and the marching band for our music. You are the perfect one to pull off Justin Timberlake." I grin at him.

"Alright, I will help you. I need to return these book first, just text me." Artie says to me and wheels away.

"Yes!" I smirk and turn around then shocked as Sam blocks my way. "Oh I'm sorry, did I take your hallways?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Why are you so mean now?" Sam frowns at me.

"You yelled at me in the crowded hallways." I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I want to apologize. I was totally out of the line. I was really rude to you." Sam half smiled at me.

"Apologize accepted." I nod.

"So I heard from Ryder that you need a guy to help you to do the diva week." Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"People literally can't shut their mouth." I roll my eyes. "Yes, I need someone who can pull off Justin Timberlake and I already asked Artie and he wanted to do that so."

"I thought you and I can sing at least one duet in choir room." Sam says to me.

"The assignment is diva not duet." I said to him and walk in the hallways.

"It can be diva duet like Ed Sheeran and Beyonce." Sam walks next to me.

"Justin Timberlake and Madonna are also diva. I don't picturing yourself as a quite male diva. You are more like the cloud following where the wind go." I said to him.

"So you mean, I'm a follower?" Sam asks me.

"Yes. Kind of." I nod and open my locker.

Suddenly a paper fall down from my locker again. I take it and put it into my locker quickly. "what was that?" Sam asks me.

"My sticky notes." I simply said and shut my locker. "Why are you still here?"

"I want to ask you to have lunch. Two days ago you had lunch with Mike." Sam leans his back against the locker.

"Yeah it went good." I nod.

"Are you two are getting back together?" Sam asks me.

"Kind of. I don't know. Unofficially I guess. But we plan to have valentine day together." I said to him.

"I see." Sam simply nods.

"Are you jealous?" I shut my locker and look at him.

"If I said yes, what will you do?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"Regretting for asking are you jealous or not. It shouldn't be asked." I shake my head.

"Are you happy with him?" Sam asks me.

"Yes." I nod slowly.

"Then I'm happy for you." Sam put his hand on my head and smiles at me.

"Are you sure?"

"I'd rather to let you be happy with someone else than you have to pretend to be happy with me. You are a good girl and you deserve the best. If Mike is the best one for you then you should be with him because I know I'm not the best one." Sam rubs my head.