Chapter 48

I walk downstairs bring my bag then turn my way to the kitchen and see mom is baking with Mrs. Chang. I walk to the fridge and open it then take a bottle of mineral water.

"I didn't know Mrs. Chang is here." I smile at them.

"Yeah we are baking." Mom nods at me. "Where are you going? What's with the bag?" Mom asks me.

"Senior ditch day. We are going to the beach, I already told you and this time I'm not lying. Tina will pick me up and you can ask her." I said to mom.

"Who says you can go?" Mom simply asks.

"Dad said I can go." I said to her. "Can I go? I promise I can take care of myself." I hug her from her left side.

"Yes you can go." Mom nods and kisses my forehead.

"Mike also said that he will come home this weekend." Mrs. Chang says to me.

"This weekend? He said next week." I frown.

"He didn't call you?" Mrs. Chang asks me.

"Don't ask. They have Skype call every night of course 'Mikey' told her." Mom chuckles.

"Mommy!" I roll my eyes. "Where is dad?"

"He went to Burt Hummel's tires shop." Mom says to me.

I'm sitting down on the counter and sip my water. I look at my phone and check out my social media. I'm waiting for Tina to pick me up since I'm too lazy to drive by my own.

Suddenly the door bell is ringing. I get up from my seat and walk to the door and open the door. "Can I use the bathroom?" Blaine asks me.

"Over there." I nod and point to the bathroom.

"Thanks." Blaine nods and runs to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, I had to pick these two first." Tina and Sam walk in. "Hi, Mrs. Schuester and Mrs. Chang!" Tina smiles at them.

"So you guys really want to go to the beach right?" Mom asks them.

"Mom, please." I roll my eyes.

"Last time you told me you wanted to have sleepover at Tina's but then you had camping." Mom says to me.

"Yes. We will have weekend at the beach. One of our friend have beach house." Tina nods.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Schuester, if she lies again, I'm gonna do this." Sam simply said and flicks my earlobe.

"Ouch!" I frown at him and slap his sleeve. "Blaine!" I shout.

"See? Soon she will go to college and nobody will shouting at this house." Mom says to Mrs. Chang.

"The house will feel so empty when the kid go to college. Ever since Mike went to college, me and his dad are like two lost people who didn't know what to do at home." Mrs. Chang says to mom. "What university you will go, Paris?" Mrs. Chang asks me.

"I'm applying for UCLA for Film Directing. If I dont get so I will applying to Joffrey." I said to her.
U
"Nice. What about you, Tina?" She asks Tina.

"My parents told me to go to Brown University. But I haven't make my decision yet." Tina chuckles.

"The sink tap in the bathroom is kinda not working." Blaine says and washes his hand on the sink in kitchen.

"Yeah the sensor is starting to error. Maybe we will change it to manual tap." Mom nods.

"Smells good, Mrs. Schuester." Blaine giggles.

"He loves the chocolate chips cookies that school served." I chuckle.

"Really? Thank you." Mrs. Chang smiles.