Chapter 64

I burp Logan's belly as he is laying down on Mike's bed and giggles. It's already midnight and I'm actually tired from the class and working even Mike is already half asleep.

"Mike, I'm tired." I sigh and lay down in bed.

"Just sleep. He will sleep as soon as we sleep." Mike simply said and turn around backing me.

I sigh and pick up Logan and lay him down on his belly on top of me as he is looking at me. I pull myself closer to him and makes him giggles. He is such a handsome toy.

"Why are you so handsome huh?" I smile and kiss all over Logan's face and makes him laugh ever louder.

"I never heard that loud laugh before." Mike chuckles and turns around at me.

"I will cast him as the actor for my movie when he grow up." I chuckle. "Yeah, you will be a handsome actor okay?" I smile at him.

Logan leans his head on my chest chest. I rub his back. I'm starting to read about those baby books and when a baby started to lean his head against your chest mostly he feels tired.

"Goodnight, handsome." I kiss his forehead and keep rubbing his back.

"We have a baby but we don't seem like have one you know." Mike says to me.

"Yeah he is not a type of a baby who cry for hours every night." I said to him.

"Rachel and Finn are getting married." Mike simply said.

"I know it's crazy for them to get married by the age of twenty but that's their choice." I said to Mike.

"You want to get married by the age of twenty?" Mike asks me.

"Depends. Will your other exes come to us and tell us that they're pregnant with your baby?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I dated four girls and I only had sex with you and Val. You know I had my first time with you." Mike says to me.

I get up and put Logan into his crib and put blanket around him then go back lay down on the bed. "I never do that with anyone else except you, Mike." I said to him.

"I know and like you said to Sam that day, I'm lucky." Mike smiles at me.

I smile back at him. "You know what? Looking at us right now got me thinking how much I've grown up. I learned a lot these days."

"You know mistakes is actually the best lesson that we could ever get. Even better than all the lessons we got at school but it's depends on how we take it, do we learn from it or not." Mike says to me.

"Why you always have the best thing to say?" I smile at Mike.

"It's late. Sleep now. I already booked flight tickets for us to come home." Mike rubs my hair and smiles back at me.

I smile and pull the blanket closer. I close my eyes and turn my body facing Mike and put my arm around his belly and hug him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sitting down in the living room in my house. Yes, I'm in Ohio. Home for Thanksgiving and Rachel and Finn wedding. I'm so glad that I could be back home.

I miss my parents, my Chubbo, and my grandpa. I also know that when I'm home I'm not gonna be away from my parents. It's nice thing to realize that I'm okay.

Now I'm just sitting down on the carpet floor with Logan is in my lap. Mike went to the wedding place to do manual labor to help Finn with the wedding and I couldn't leave Logan alone.

My parents are working so do Mike's parents so I'm just watching Logan by myself alone while watching his favorite cartoon on TV.

"He seems not a fussy baby." Grandpa walks downstairs.