Chapter 20

I'm sitting down in front of Principal Figgins's office as dad is standing next to me and coach Sue standing in the corner. Dad and coach Sue already bet and dad won and she is still doesnt let me get into cheerios.

"Principal Figgins, every student at this school has their rights to join every club they want." Dad says to Principal Figgins.

"That's a lie." Coach Sue simply said.

"It wrote in this book. Which mean that my daughter also have the same rights but coach Sue Sylvester banned my daughter to join the cheerios even before she tries out." Dad says to him.

"Sue, you cant do that. Paris Schuester has same rights at this school with any other student even though she is Will's daughter." Principal Figgins says to coach Sue.

"I'm here not as a teacher. I'm here because I'm defending my daughter's rights. So if you may, coach Sue. Give the cheerios uniform to her now." Dad glares at coach Sue.

"You're crazy, William." Coach Sue protest.

Dad walks closer to coach Sue and whisper something to her. I'm just sitting down and being quiet as these two frenemies start being enemy again and again.

"Well, seems like I need Little Butt Chin to be in the buttom of pyramid." Coach Sue simply said and hand me that cheerios backpack with the cheerios uniform inside and other cheerios stuff.

"Is that clear, Mr. Schuester?" Principal Figgins asks dad.

"Problem solved, principal Figgins. Thank you." Dad simply said and still glares at coach Sue.

I stand up from my seat and walk out from principal Figgins's office with dad and I'm just holding my cheerios backpack.

"You're such a douchebag, William." Coach Sue glares at us.

"You have nothing to against me, Sue. And I know I will always win." Dad glares back at her.

"Well, your Little Honey Badger can help me to ruin your little glee club since she is a half of your Blue Eyes Evil Ex-Wife." Coach Sue smirks at us.

"Are you forget that she is my daughter? She is also a half of me, Sue." Dad smirks back at her. "Come on, honey. You can change your clothes after this." Dad says to me and walk away.

I'm just half-smiled at coach Sue then walk away with dad as she is still smirking at us. Ugh at least I got cheerios uniform and I'm officially a cheerio now and it's cool.

"That was really cool." I grin at dad.

"I will fight for your rights. Besides Sue already lose already lose from Schuester." Dad grins at me.

"I'm gonna get change. Thank you so much." I smile at dad.

"One wish already came true right." Dad smiles back at me.

I chuckle and turn my way to girls toilet. I walk into an empty closet and change my clothes with this cheerios uniform and put my clothes inside the backpack. After that I walked out from the closet and look at myself in the mirror. I folded my hair into a ponitail.

I walked out from the girls toilet and put my hands inside my cheerios jacket and hold my cheerios backpack. I keep walking in the hallways then turn my way to my locker.

I open my locker and put my backpack inside my locker. "What is this?" Mike frowns at me.

"I'm joining the cheerios now. Sue Sylvester lose the elections and it's a winning for everyone." I grin at Mike.

"Also by told my dad and give him the dvd from West Side Story?" Mike raises his eyebrows at me.

"I was just trying to make him understand. I did like what you did to my dad about my dancing secret." I frown at him.