Chapter 68

I walk out from my bedroom as I heard Logan's voice. I look around and he is yelling at mom and dad about something. Yes I'm in Lima now.

"Hey, hey, no shouting." I said to him and sit him down on the couch.

"He asked for something but every channels are wrong for him and we don't understand what he is talking about." Mom says to me.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask Logan.

"Kom se mari ga." Logan says to me while showing his dance moves like the song.

"Oh. Put the YouTube on and put The Three Bears song." I said to them.

The song start playing from the TV. Logan gets up from the couch and put his hands on his hips dancing following what he sees from the TV while singing.

"kom se ma-ri-ga
han chi-be-i-so
appa gom
omma gom
ae-gi gom
appa gommun dung-dung-hae
omma gommun nal-shi-nae
ae-gi gommun no mu-gwi-yo-wo
eeshuk eeshuk cha-han-da." I'm singing and smile at Logan as he giggles and keeps following the dance moves.

"He is bilingual." Dad chuckles.

"Mike taught him. He said that this is the song he sang when he was kid and Logan likes it." I chuckle. "You guys, when he is here he control all the TVs with YouTube kids." I said to them.

"Logan?" Mike's walks to the upstairs and give Logan warm milk in his sippy cup. "I'm sick listening to this song." Mike sighs.

"You started it and now you've done it. You said that Logan has to know Asian culture as he is half Asian too so.." I raise my eyebrows.

"Again!" Logan says to me as I hold the remote control.

"Ask nicely." I shake my head.

"Again please." Logan says to me.

"You said you want to nap but the middle I fell asleep you awake and ran away." I said while rubbing his head.

"He does that?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah. That's why we put baby gate on the door of his room, our bedroom, and the bathrooms." I nod.

"Ever since he started to crawl, he became so active." Mike says to them.

"By the way, the hospital called again today looking for dr. Chang." I said to Mike.

"I already told the hospital that I took a week off." Mike says to me.

"You mean two weeks?" Mom asks Mike.

"No, only one week." Mike shakes his head.

"But what about the honeymoon?" Mom frowns.

"We decided to not having honeymoon. Mike and I are saving to buy a house so..." I giggle.

"Yeah besides we can't live this baby alone." Mike says and looks at Logan.

"We have honeymoon when Paris was one year old." Mom says to us. "Well, that was our second honeymoon and we took her. So it more like family vacation." Mom grins at us.

"I'm home!" Maddox shouts and walks upstairs. "Dad, I can't go to the music lessons today." Maddox sighs.

"You look pale, you alright?" Mom asks him.

"I'm having headache." Maddox sighs and walks into his room.

Mom gets up and walks to Maddox's room. Logan takes his giraffe stuffed animals and walks into Maddox's room. I turn off the TV and walk following him.

I'm standing by the door and see Logan gives his giraffe stuffed animal to Maddox. "This is for uncle Maddox?" Mom asks Logan.

Logan nods and start singing Three Bears again. I chuckle and shake my head. "Baby, come on. Uncle Maddox is not feeling well to play." I said to Logan.