Chapter 76

I walk out from the car and frown. Mike take the baby carrier from the backseat and smiles at me. "Why are we here? This is not our house." I frown at him.

"This is our new house." Mike smiles at me and takes my hand then walks lead me to the door.

"Surprise!"

I gasped and smile. "This is so beautiful." I smile at Mike.

"I hid this from you. I already bought a house since a month ago and I wanted to surprise you. I was just thing that our family member is adding a new one and we can't put the kids into the same room anymore since they have age difference so... This is it." Mike smiles at me.

I chuckle and look around as tears fall down from my eyes. "Mom, are you crying?" Logan asks me.

"I'm just flattered. I actually don't want anything more. Having you guys are enough for me." I smile at them and wipe my tears away. "But this house is pretty nice." I giggle and walk around. "This must be cost you a fortune." I turn my face at Mike.

"It's worth it to spending all my salaries for this and this." Mike says to me and give me an envelope.

"What's this?" I frown and open the envelope. "Chang's Dance School for homeless?"

"Do you remember that when we were in high school, we used to dance for the homeless kids? And now I bought a studio in midtown and we can use that place to teach dance for whoever needs it." Mike smiles at me.

"I don't know what to say." I smile back at him and sniffles. "Why you did all of these?"

"That's because I love you. Being a surgeon is just a job to pay all the bills. But dancing with you and teaching dance for those kids are my dream job. Something that I want to do with you until the rest of my life." Mike says to me.

"I love you so much." I smile at him and hug him.

"I love you so much more!" Mike hugs me back and kisses my cheek. "We can see that dance studio tomorrow." Mike smiles at me.

"Yes! Now I want to wander this house." I giggle and walk around.

I walk upstairs and open the door one by one. This house has like five bedrooms, six bathrooms, kitchen, living room, family room, and most importantly, swimming pool because that's what the kids love the most.

 This house has like five bedrooms, six bathrooms, kitchen, living room, family room, and most importantly, swimming pool because that's what the kids love the most