Chapter 17

"Hey, dad what are you doing?" I ask dad while holding Brown then sit down next to him in living room.

"Just picking up on some sheet music. Thinking about new glee club assignment." Dad says to me.

"Make another musical." I grin at him.

"We only can afford do one musical each year, honey." Dad says to me.

"West Side Story was amazing and I think I'm gonna sell some of the dvd record to the outside." I said to dad.

"Sure. It will help for glee club fund." Dad nodded.

"By the way, mom told me that she wanna take me to the dentist appointment tomorrow. Can we?" I ask dad.

"Of course. She also took you to dr. Davidson yesterday." Dad smiles at me.

"She changed to be a better person, dont you think?" I raise my eyebrows at dad.

"What do you mean?" Dad asks me.

"When I didnt want to talk with you, she told me that of course I was mad because I havent listening to your explanation then she told me to listen to your explanation then I can choose I should mad at you or not." I said to dad.

"She really said that?" Dad frowns at me.

"She did." I nodded.

"Wow." Dad simply said and turn his face back to his music sheet.

"So what about glee club assignment?" I ask dad.

"I have no idea." Dad shrug.

"Dad, I've been thinking that maybe you should look up for hidden talent. The reason why Mercedes, Santana, and Brittany left is because they're tired being the back up singer for Rachel. And they just want their senior year bright. And to be honest, if this is my senior year, I would do the same thing. Like I said before senior year means everything." I said to him.

"Hidden talent?" Dad raises his eyebrows at me.

"For example, Mike. Not because he is my boyfriend whatsoever but he was really good at West Side Story. He even can did that second male lead. Or Puck, I dont see him get much solo for competition. New Directions is about Finn and Rachel again and again. Everyone tired with that. I mean, every competition they can predict our setlist because of that."

"How can you think like that huh?" Dad chuckles.

"Well, I'm not talking about myself or indirectly asking you for let me getting a solo but I also have hidden talent. Mike called me secret weapon of New Directions." I grin at dad.

"I got it. I got the behind of this pep talk." Dad chuckles.

"No. Just kidding." I giggle. "But you should look up for hidden talent. Santana, Mercedes, and Brittany gone then came Blaine and still the chance for the rest of us to shine will be go. I'm fine with that but look at to another senior like Quinn maybe. She's good." I said to dad.

"Yeah you're really right. You are absolutely right." Dad smiles at me.

"And for glee club assignment why dont you duel Miss Corcoran and her new group to have mashup battle?" I grin at dad.

"What a brilliant idea. Why are you so smart huh? I'm so overwhelmed and proud of you right now." Dad chuckles.

"I got the beauty from mom and the brain from you." I said proudly then chuckles.

"I know that." Dad rubs my hair and kisses my head. "I'm still feel guilty lied to you. I promise you, I wont lie to you ever again. That night was the first time you really didnt wanna talk to me. You ran away and I cant sleep, I lost my appetite. Even at school, I cant stop looking for you and check out your attendance list and right, you skipped school. Then I remember about the doctor appoinment, I skipped glee club and booty camp, I drove away from McKinley, I stopped at gift's shop, got you things that you might like then drove straight to the hospital and waited for you." Dad says to me.