Chapter 60

Back to Los Angeles back to my activity. Like college and stuff. Mike and I are officially breaking up. Again. But we're still living in the same apartment since our apartment have three bedrooms. So he is moving into the spare room and have baby crib inside his bedroom.

Now in our apartment there are bunch of baby stuff. Like baby bouncers, baby chairs, baby bathtub, and baby's food, even diaper genie. I know Mike is totally being a good father.

Mike and I are still talking since we're roommates. I'm still love him and we're still friends but I'm still upset for the fact that he called me immature. I don't know that if Mike and that girl is dating or not but sometimes I saw her went to our apartment to drop their son or pick him up.

I also can't deny that Mike's son is such adorable baby. He is looking literally just like Mike. I can't blame that adorable baby to be the victim of the break up between me and Mike. The reason why Mike and I break up was me being such unsupportive.

Now I'm in a Whole Food store. To buy some food stocks and hope that I could meet bunch of famous celebrity here but all I see now only bunch of cereal boxes.

"Guess who!" Someone suddenly covered up my eyes with two hands from behind.

"Please let it be Channing Tatum." I said.

"You don't recognize this?" He chuckles.

"Okay you're a guy and.. that's all." I laugh.

"And at last I see the light and it's like the fog has lifted." He sings.

I smile as I heard this voice. I push his hands away slowly and turn around. "Alex!" I smile at him and hug him.

"Hi.." Alex hugs me back.

"I thought you're in UCL." I said to him.

"Yeah but I have to do something in UCLA school of medicine. I heard that you guys had little reunion lately." Alex says to me.

"Yup." I nod and pushing my cart and. "So where do you stay?" I ask him.

"Umm in an apartment that I rent for six months." Alex says to me. "What about you?"

"I lived in an apartment with Mike, Sam, and Mercedes near UCLA." I said to him.

"Oh you have a son now?" Alex asks me.

"No. That's Mike's with his ex girlfriend. How could you know about that anyway?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Oh I see his Instagram post." Alex says to me. "I missed you. Are you still being bossy now?"

"So you think I was bossy?" I turn my face at him.

"Not really only more like diva." Alex chuckles. "So you're okay your boyfriend is having a baby with his ex?"

"I'm single. Apparently I was too immature for Mike. I admit that I'm a baby. So.. if he dates me still he will have two babies." I chuckle and walk to the cashier line.

"Do you already have dinner?" Alex asks me.

"Not yet. What about you come over to my place? I will cook you food." I grin at him.

"Knowing the fact that you can't cook but okay." Alex laughs.

I laugh and pay all my stuff. Alex get into the line behind me and pay his stuff. I hold my grocery bags and walk out from the Whole Food. I look around and wishing that I could see some celebrity.

"I lived in L.A for almost three months and I haven't seen any celebrity. Oh only see bunch of couples having PDA." I sigh.

"Poor you." Alex laughs and rubs my hair. "Where is your apartment?"