Chapter 22

I'm standing in front my locker and take my binder from my binder then shut my locker until suddenly Sam shocked me by standing next to my locker and grins at me.

"You scared the hell way out of me." I roll my eyes.

Sam just chuckles. "I'm sorry, I was about to call you but you suddenly shut your locker."

I chuckle and start walking in the hallways and hold my binder. "What's up, Sam?" I ask him.

"Just bored and need some junior that maybe want to walk down with me." Sam simply said.

"You're crazy." I chuckle and shake my head.

"Hey, I was thinking that maybe we can go out one day." Sam grins at me.

"I'm dating Mike." I giggle and turn my way to my classroom.

I cant believe that Sam suddenly asked me out. But I'm dating Mike and that was too late. I used to like Sam but it's not anymore. I have Mike and I really love Mike.

Okay forget it. I have to focus. At least I rejected him and told him that I'm dating Mike and I wont cheat on him with anyone else.

Mike's POV

I walk down in the hallways and see Paris is walk down with Sam and they both seems like having an enjoy conversation. I frown and curious about the things they been talking about.

They stop their way and Sam grins at her. Paris just half-smiled at him and turn her way to the classroom. Hold up, what is the thing Sam asked her?

Sam half-smiled and walk away. He looks sad. Oh damn! Is he trying to steal Paris away from me? Not gonna happen. I know Paris is the most amazing girl in this world. She is innocent, smart, and very beautiful but she's mine. She's my girlfriend.

"Mike, are you okay?" Tina frowns at me.

"I just had strange feeling. I saw Paris and Sam walked down in the hallways and little bit confusing. I hope nothing's happened." I sigh.

"Paris isnt like that. You're her first of everything. She told me that." Tina smiles at me.

"Yeah I know that." I nodded. "I mean, Sam is more handsome than me and he is better singer."

"Paris loves you Mike. Dont be afraid with that." Tina chuckles.

"Thanks, Tina." I smile at her and walk away.

I turn my way to my classroom and see Sam is sitting down there next to a guy. I just half-smiled at him as he's half-smiled back at me and then sit down on my seat next to Blaine.

~~~~

Paris's POV

"I cant believe you want to sold some of your stuff on ebay to give those kids christmas gift." Mike says as he lay down next to me in my bed.

"I found my own deep heart thoughts." I chuckle.

"But I'm really proud of you. You dont want to be in the spotlight but volunteer for other people." Mike smiles at me.

"And I cant stop laughing watching that TV show." I laugh.

"Babe, can I ask you something?" Mike turns his face at me.

"Yes, what?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"This morning I saw you walked down in the hallways with Sam. And it seems like he asked you something." Mike says to me.

"He asked me out." I simply said.

"What?" Mike frowns.

"Yes, but I told him I'm dating Michael Robert Chang Jr." I grin at Mike. "Dont worry, I used to like him on sophomore year but not anymore since he started sang Bieber song in the choir room and I feel disgusted with that." I said to Mike.