Chapter 12

"This house filled with three bedrooms and two a half bathroom. Two bathrooms inside the master bedrooms upstairs. And the half one is near the kitchen and laundry room downstairs along with the small guest room. The water condition here is really good. 24 hours security in this avenue so dont worry about the security. And also you got little backyard." The agent says to us.

I'm just looking around and checking the room one by one. "Okay, this is should be my room. There is little walk in closet here. Is that okay, dad?" I grin at dad.

"It's up to you." Dad nodded.

"So, how, Mr. Schuester?" The agent asks dad.

"We'll take it." Dad says to her.

"Alright, we have some form to fill out first." She said to dad.

"No one died in this house before right?" I ask.

"Paris..." Dad turns his face at me.

"Just wondering, I watched the Amityville and The Conjuring." I frown at dad.

"No. The former owner moved to Vegas last week." That woman says to us.

"Too much watch horror movie." Dad chuckles and rubs my hair. "Alright, where I have to sign?"

"Here, here, here." That woman says to dad and shows him some paper.

I just look around. This house is kinda belong for dad and I. I mean, not really big but quiet enough for both of us. Besides from now on, if grandma and grandpa comes we have a room for them so they can stay for a night here.

Dad and that woman are talking about the payment of this house. I cant wait to move to this house. I will have a classy house here soon. And I will decorate my own room with some things new.

"It's nice to have a business with you, Mr. Schuester. Enjoy your new house." That woman smiles at us then walk out from this house.

"You like it, right?" Dad asks me.

"Yes. When we can move in?" I ask dad.

"In two days maybe." Dad says to me.

"I want a simple bedroom but cool. I can decorate my own bedroom right?" I said to dad.

"Yes. You can. Come on. Let's go back to our apartment and pack our stuff." Dad says to me and walks lead me.

I hold my slingbag and walk following him to go out from this house. Dad locks the door then walk to his car. I just walk to his car and get into the front passenger seat.

"Want to have dinner at home or Breadstix?" Dad asks me.

"Dad, you were wrong to asked me that. My answer is obviously Breadstix." I said to dad.

"Alright, princess." Dad chuckles and rubs my hair.

"By the way, Kurt and Finn only lived one block away from our new house." I said to him.

"Really? How could you know that?"

"I usually went to Kurt's house." I simply said.

"Oh I see. We need to have extra energy to clean the house right." Dad grins at me.

"Yes. Right." I nodded.

"Hey, we got another bigger place to live with a backyard and neighbor. It will be fun." Dad smiles at me.

"I know that. But part of me still want to stay in the rooftop and watching the night sky." I said to dad.

"You can live in an apartment when you enter college." Dad says to me.