Chapter 44

"So what's the deal with this new house? Bigger? Obviously. But what's matter the most?" Sam asks while helping me lifting some boxes from the truck.

"Can you shut up?" I roll my eyes.

"Tomorrow is Sadie Hawkins yet I'm still haven't get asked." Sam simply said.

"I will ask you tomorrow morning at 3am." I simply said and put the box in my room.

"Are you kidding me?" Sam frowns.

I laugh and walk out from my room then go downstairs. We are moving in to the new house today and get help from the glee club members.

Some of the big stuff already moved in yesterday and today is moving some little stuff that can be put in the boxes. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge then take a bottle of juice.

"Here guys, I got you pizza." Dad walks in bring some boxes of pizza and put it on the table. "If you want to take a drink, it's in the fridge."

"Where have you been?" I ask dad.

"Picking this little boy from the vet and bought pizza. I almost forgot about him." Dad says to me and hand Brownie to me.

I hold Brownie and rub his fluffy body then sit down on the counter. This puppy is like my alive toy that I can play with even he sleep with me everyday.

"Dad, where is Brownie's food?" I shout.

"I don't know. Ask your mom." Dad shouts back.

"Just look through the boxes in the kitchen." Mom shouts from upstairs.

I let out a sigh and put Brownie on the ground and open the boxes in the kitchen. I open it and take Brownie's food and place it on his bowl.

"Aww cutie." Blaine picks Brownie up and holds him.

I put the bowl into the counter to let Brownie eat his food. "If I drink your mom's fat, will you ask me?" Sam asks me.

"My mom doesn't have fat." I said to him.

"Oh come on, come on, ask me." Sam holds my hand.

"Alright, Sam Evans will you go to the Sadie Hawkins dance with me?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Honor it would be." Sam grins at me.

I smile and kiss him softly as Sam kisses me back. "This place is not allowed to have make out." Dad interrupt us.

"Mr. Schue, I want to ask you something. What's the deal with this place actually? Bigger? Yes obviously but what's more important?" Sam asks dad.

"You will understand when you have your own family, Sam." Dad smiles at Sam and take a bottle of mineral water from the fridge. "You want your room stay white or change the color?" Dad asks me.

"I want blue. I will decorated it this weekend." I said to him.

"Alright." Dad nods and walks back upstairs.

I walk to the backyard and bring the pizza boxes to the backyard. "Here, have some pizza." I said to them.

"You know you can have a camping here." Tina says to me.

"Yeah I guess so. Maybe next summer." I chuckle.

"Hey, thank you guys for all the help today." Dad smiles to the others.

"It's okay, Mr. Schue, we love to help." Blaine nods.

"So when you will be back to McKinley?" Artie asks him.

"Next week I will be back to McKinley with a new surprise." Dad chuckles. "How's the investigation through the Warblers?"

"How could you know that?" Sam frowns.