Chapter 43

I'm sitting down in front of the campfire and cooking eggs for the others to have breakfast. Sam just busy adding some wood to the fire to make the fire still lightning.

"This is what I smell." Tina says as she walks out from the tend.

"Hey, good morning." I smile at her.

"Omg this is like 6.30." Tina yawns.

"Yeah Sam and I couldn't sleep. So we just stayed up all night eating nachos and I'm cooking eggs for you guys to have breakfast." I said to her.

"Hey you guys." Marley and Jake walks to us.

"Where have you two been?" Tina asks them.

"We couldn't sleep so we went to hike." Jake says to us.

"Ugh couples everywhere." Tina rolls her eyes and walks back to her tent with Blaine.

"Being single for so long is dangerous for her." Sam whisper at me.

I chuckle and shake my head. "You guys want eggs? The bread and the milk are over there." I said to Marley and Jake.

"Yeah thanks." Marley smiles.

I get up and walk into my tent. I open my bag and take mayonnaise from my bag. After that I put my eggs on my plate and take the bread and eat the breakfast.

"You want some?" I turn my face at Sam.

"No, I'm still full from our nachos last night." Sam shakes his head.

"Omg Ryder!" Kitty and the others walk out from their biggest tent and cover up their nose.

"Seriously, we could all die in there." Unique says to them.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

"Ryder farted in front of us." Artie shakes his head.

"I'm sorry you guys, I'm so sleepy to get up." Ryder laughs.

I laugh and sit down on my tent with Sam is sitting down next to me. This is really fun having a camping with people that mean a lot to me.

~~

I'm sitting down on the grass in front of the campfire with Mr. Barney on my lap and Sam is sitting down behind me wrapping his arms around me.

Suddenly my phone is ringing. I look at the screen and dad called me through the video call. Sam takes the phone from my hand and answer the call and get up quickly.

"Hey, Mr. Schue." Sam grins at dad.

"Oh hey, Sam. Hold on, are you sleepover with the girls?" Dad asks.

I cover my face with my hand and hug my legs. "Give me my phone!" I shout.

"No, we are having a camping together, Mr. Schue. Look." Sam shows the others to dad.

"Hey, Mr. Schue when you will be back to Glee club?" Blaine asks dad.

"Umm in couple weeks probably. I have things to be done first." Dad answer. "So you guys are having camping and not having sleepover at Tina's? Where is it?"

"We are in East Fork." Sam answer.

"Sam, can you give the phone to my daughter please?" Dad asks.

Sam gives the phone to me. I look at the screen and giggle. "Hey daddy." I get up and walk to behind the tent.

"You lied to me and your mom. This is why it's hard to reach your phone. Paris, I never teach you to lie." Dad says to me.

"I'm so sorry. If I told you both the truth, you both wouldn't let me to go. So I lied. Please don't tell mom. Please." I said to dad.