Chapter 37

I'm walking down in the hallways holding my binder and suck a lollipop. I look around and turn my face as the glee club members are walking to the announcement board.

I follow them and Finn posted the result of the role after our audition. Everyone start looking at it one by one. I take my steps and read it. I look at my name and I got the Sandy part.

"Yes! I knew it I killed it!" I yelled happily.

I keep smiling and standing next to Sam. Until Kitty walks to us and read the result and frown.

"Patty Simcox? Patty Simcox? Who the hell is Patty Simcox? I don't understand. I pray really hard about this." Kitty frowns angrily.

"Maybe God didn't hear you because he was busy helping people with cancer." Joe simply said.

"Shut it, Avatar. This is all your fault. You screwed up hand -jive." Kitty says to Jake.

"No, I didn't. We were both great. It just didn't work out." Jake shakes his head.

"I've been hearing that a lot lately from you." Kitty simply said and about to walk away until she crashes Marley. "Oh. One little thing, honey boo boo. I know a good, hot meal is hard to resist, especially when you're on the free lunch program but remember, the stage always add at least ten pounds. In your case, it's close to 90. So, when you and your mom, strawberry hugryake, are dumpster diving for your costume, keep on picking till you find something slimming. Like a back hefty bag." Kitty says to Marley and walks away.

I roll my eyes and turn my face at Sam. "What? I know I havent done counting the fundraising. Jeezz relax, mom." Sam frowns at me.

I cant help it and laugh out loud as we both start walking in the hallways. "No, thank you." I smile at him.

"What for?" Sam asks me.

"Because of you, I can get the part I want." I smile at him.

"You did by yourself. Besides, none can sing that song better than Ariana Grande except you." Sam smiles at me.

"So as a thank you, what about I'll buy you lunch? Come on." I said to him and take his hand walk lead him.

We then walk to the cafeteria. I take my food tray so does Sam. I pick up my food then pay for our food. I look around but the table inside is so full.

"Do you wanna go to the courtyard?" Sam asks me.

"Yeah sure." I nod.

We then sit down on a table facing each other. I start eating my food and turn my face to the sky as the it goes grey.

"You dont have to buy me lunch, actually." Sam says to me.

"Why? You're the only one person that really understands me now. I mean, I broke with Mike then Mercedes is graduated and my dad is busy with his stuff for the sabbatical and my mom is busy with her work and I kinda lonely." I said to him.

"I'll always be here for you." Sam smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile at him and continue eating my food.

Sam just smiles back at me. We both keep eating our food until suddenly the heavy rain fall down from the sky.

Sam takes my hand quickly and runs lead me to the corner but it's full from the other students already. He then take me to stay under a big tree.

"Wow." I chuckle try to dry my body from the water.

"I didnt know that the rain is coming." Sam chuckles.

"The sky was grey." I said to him.

"Grey sky doesnt mean it's always going to be rain." Sam said to me.