Chapter 67

I'm standing behind the counter of the coffee shop and watching Logan who is sitting down on the sofa side busy with his toys.

"Hi, can I get an espresso?" A woman smiles at me.

"That would be $4,75." I smile back at her and make an espresso for her then give the espresso to her.

"Keep the change." She smiles at me and give me some cash.

"Thank you." I smile at her and put the cash into the cashier machine.

"I'm off my break now." Sam says and walk out from the back office.

I walk to Logan and pick him up. "Dolly!" Logan shouts and points to his stuffed animals. I take the stuffed animal and give it to him then walk to the back office.

 I take the stuffed animal and give it to him then walk to the back office

Logan is two years old and a half now. I already graduated from college and Mike is now having his last exam before he is officially graduating from college.

"You want to eat?" I ask him and open the lunch box.

I sit down on the carpet floor and open the lunch box. Logan is pulling his chair closer to me and sits down on it. I smile at him and put a bib around his neck.

"Nuggets?" Logan asks me.

"No, honey it's fried chicken." I said to him and feed him.

"I want to eat." Logan says to me.

I smile at him and put the food to his plate and give him his spoon and fork. I cut off the fried chicken to make him easier to eat.

"Babe!" Mike walks in and smiles at me.

"What?" I smile at him.

"I nailed the test! I got A+! I'm graduating from college." Mike smiles at me.

"Yay!" I smile at him and hug him.

Mike hugs me back and kisses my head. "Which mean that we will get married and have our future together." Mike smiles happily.

I smile back at him and kiss him softly as he kissed me back. "You made it." I smile at him.

"I want drink." Logan says to me and gives me his sippy cup.

"Stay here." I take the sippy cup then walk out from the back office. I walk to behind the counter and pour water into Logan's sippy cup. After that I walk back in and give it to him. "Here."

"Mommy!" Logan suddenly crying and push his plastic spoon away.

"What's wrong?" I pick him up and holds him.

"I think he got choked and he blamed on the spoon. He does that a lot." Mike says to me and walks out from the back office.

I sit down on the carpet floor and sit Logan down on my lap facing me. He leans his head on my chest and sniffles. I smile and rub his back and his head.