Chapter 26

Regionals

Today is regionals day and I really like my outfit for this year regionals and I will get a solo and sing solo and I really hope that I wont die on stage and I can pass this thing even though I'm kinda bit nervous.

"I know you can do this." Mike smiles at me and holds my hands.

"I'm afraid that I'm gonna die on stage." I chuckle.

"You wont, babe. You'll be amazing. You are the most amazing girl in this world." Mike smiles at me.

"Thank you." I smile back at him and fix his bowtie. "Perfect." I giggle.

"Guys, come on. The show will begin." Dad says to us.

I hold Mike's hand and walk out from the choir room. This is will be first time in a row regionals will be held in our auditorium after a long long time ago and this is kinda make me nervous actually.

"I'm gonna go toilet." Mike says to me and walk away.

I keep walking in the hallways then turn my way to auditorium and I see my mom is sitting down on a seat along with Finn, Kurt, and Rachel's parents.

"Hey, mom." I hug her from behind.

"Oh hi sweetheart. Your dad told me that you get to sing solo. I know you can do this." Mom rubs my hand and kisses my cheek.

"I didnt know how often you and dad talk to each other now." I giggle.

"Paris..."

"I'll be back." I kiss her cheek and walk away.

I walk to my seat with the others as dad is busy with give them commando or something. I dont know. I'm little bit nervous but I'm sure I can do this.

"There she is." Dad turn around at me and cups my cheeks.

"Hi daddy cool." I grin at him.

"Hi, Sweet Pea. Your mom was looking for you by the way." Dad smiles at me.

"I just met her." I nodded.

"Alright, we perform last. Good luck. I know you can do that." Dad kisses my forehead and smiles at me.

I smile back at him and sit down on my seat and sit down next to Mike. And dad just sitting down behind us as the show is ready to begin.

"And now, let's meet our judges for the 2012 Midwest Regionals! Deputy Zoning Commissioner, Melba Jackson-Wright! President of the Ohio Plumbers Union Local 109, Mr. Harl Beindorf! And Central Ohio's number one late-night horror movie host Svengoobles! And now, from Westerville, Ohio, the Dalton Academy Warblers!"

The Warblers start singing. The war between us already over since they want to win fair and square also because of Karofsky's suicidal. Yeah because of that everyone sort of changed.

We then stand up from our seat and cheering The Warbler's performance. This is what we do. Cheering our competitor. Better than doing nothing.

The Warblers ended up their song with full of applauding from all the audience here. "Thank you. Just a reminder to please make a donation to one of our charity baskets. We're set up all around the auditorium. Just look for the Dalton blazer. Please give what you can." Sebastian says from the stage.

I look around and there are some Dalton's student who bring basket for charity. I turn my face to the stage and The Warblers continue their performance and singing a song by The Wanted, Glad You Came.

I'm still standing and cheering for them. They're still singing their song until they ended up their song with full of applauding from the audience here.