Chapter 46

I'm leaning my head on mom's bed in the hospital while playing games with my phone. Suddenly someone opens the door slowly. I turn my face to the door and see Mike is walking in holding a bouquet of flowers.

"How could you know this?" I get up and frown at him.

"Your dad's Twitter." Mike smile at me.

I walk to him as he hand me the flower. "Thank you." I smile at him. "Mom is taking a rest." I said to him and put the flower on the coffee table.

"What happened?" Mike asks me.

"The haze covered her view when she drove back home from my aunt's. She is fine now. She can move her legs and the joint of her left leg is back to normal but sometimes she feel a bit hurt when she moves her legs." I said to him and give him a juice box.

"Thanks." Mike nods and sits down on the couch. I sit down next to him and let out a sigh. "You alright?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Can I tell you something?" I turn my face at him.

"You always tell me everything." Mike says to me.

"It's been two days someone blackmailing me told me that she is my biological mother." I shake my head.

"And you have no idea who is it?" Mike asks me.

"Nope. I've been dying to tell someone about this. I couldn't tell my parents and none of my friends know that I'm adopted except you. I just can't deal with it right now. And if she tried to find me, why now? I'm upset like why did she threw me away? Am I a bad luck or trash?" I look down.

"Look, don't talk about what if or why. But look at the reality. You raised by two parents who loves you unconditionally. You won't be here if it wasn't because of your parents now. Just ignore those blackmailing. They just trying to ruin your life." Mike rubs my back.

"Yeah you're right." I nod.

"And asking her why she threw you away, it just not make everything goes right. There would be a lot of reason and even if she tell you the deepest reason, you wouldn't back to her right? You wouldn't leave your parents who spent their love, money, times, and everything for you. Even though you're adopted I know how much you love your parents now. I can see it." Mike says to me.

I nod and wipe my tears away. "Yeah I wouldn't back. I'm a Schuester right?" I sniffles and giggles.

"Yes you are." Mike smiles back and rubs my hair.

I smile and lean my head on his shoulder. Mike is and adult. Talking with him always have the answer. He is just the best and I can't believe he would come here and visit mom.

"Hey, daddy brought you pizza and Sam.." Dad walks in with Sam walks behind him. Sam turns his face at us and his face turns to look upset. I get up quickly and giggle. "I didn't know Mike is here." Dad says to Mike.

"Yeah I came by and brought cake from my mom and flowers for Mrs. Schuester." Mike smiles at dad.

"I think I'm just gonna go to take more coffee from the waiting room." Sam simply said and walks out.

"I'll be right back." I said to Mike and walk out from the room and run to stop Sam. "Sam, stop." I catch his wrist and stop him.

"What else?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"We need to talk." I said to him.

"I want you to answer me with yes or no. You still texting with him?" Sam asks me.

"Yes." I nod.

"Do you tell him that your mom is hospitalized?"

"No." I shake my head.