Chapter 42

I frown as I see a record teddy that Mike ever gave me on my table in student council room. I frown and take that doll then press the button. "Meet me in auditorium."

Last time I left this doll in Mike's locker. "Hey.." I turn my face as Sam walks in. "What's wrong?" Sam asks me.

"Nothing's wrong." I giggle.

"Whose is this teddy?" Sam asks me.

"Mine, it's from Jesse. He said to replace Mr. Barney." I giggle. "By the way, I have to go now. I'll be right back." I kiss his cheek and walk away.

I hold that teddy and turn my way to the auditorium. I walk enter auditorium and look around until I see Mike is sitting down on the edge of stage.

"Why do you want me to meet here?" I ask him and sit down next to him.

"You got my messages." Mike says to me.

"Yes. And actually Jesse gave me a record teddy bear like this." I chuckle.

"The exact same?"

"Nope. Only bigger. So what's up?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Your Christmas present and your birthday gift." Mike give me a small box.

I open it and chuckle. "Mickey and Minnie necklace." I giggle.

"It's represent of us." Mike smiles at me.

"Thank you. It's beautiful." I smile back at him.

"I'm still in love with you.."

I turn my face at him and half smiled. "Oh..."

"I know I was stupid for cheating on you but I can't get over you and during the sectionals week, I thought we can talk about it but it was too later because.."

"I'm dating Sam." I nod. "Mike, I don't understand why did you do that to me?"

"I'm a guy. Just like what Puck said, guy have needs. What do you have to do when you had a long distance relationship and there is this girl who ever been naked in front of you. Torn. But I know it's bad." Mike sighs.

"Yeah it was but it was the past." I said to him.

"You forgive me?" Mike turns his face at me.

"Yes since we had a talk in Lima Bean." I nod. "I mean, after all you're still the same person. Mature and wise." I said to him. "I accepted your present but I can't be with you, Mike. This is too late and I know you tried to sort things out during Grease show but your girlfriend was such a bitch."

"My ex girlfriend and ex roommate. I need to find a new roommate."

"Another girl?" I chuckle.

"Nope. I want a dude so I can battle play games with him." Mike chuckles.

"You will always be my Mickey no matter what." I smile at him. "And no matter what happened between us, we are still friends."

"Thank you." Mike smiles and kisses my cheek.

I smile back at him and get up. I turn around and Sam is standing by the edge of the backstage and looking at us. "Sam?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"So you went here for him?" Sam raises his eyebrows at me.

"Dude, this is not like what you're thinking." Mike gets up.

"And that doll is not from Jesse." Sam frowns at me. "How could you lie to me?"

"We can talk this out." I said to him.

"No need to. Maybe what everyone said was right. You cheated on me with him all the time!" Sam glares at me.