Chapter 53

I hold Brownie and walk downstairs as I heard the door bell is ringing. I open the door and Alex smiles at me holding two boxes of pizza.

"I didn't order that." I frown at him.

"I know. I saw your post on Instagram said that you're home alone so I went here and brought you pizza." Alex smiles at me.

"Well, come in, new pizza delivery guy." I said to him and let him in. "I hope that pizza is free."

"It's free and still fresh from the oven." Alex walks in and put the pizza on the counter. "Is that a doll?" He points at Brownie.

"No, this is a real dog." I chuckle.

"Hi." Alex rubs Brownie. "By the way, nice place." Alex looks around.

"Thank you." I open the pizza box and take a slice.

I sit down on the couch in living room and turn on the TV. Alex take the pizza box and then sit down next to me.

"Are we having a date with Netflix and chill?" Alex smirks at me.

"Alex.." I chuckle and shake my head. "You're not a thief or something right?"

"Obviously not." Alex laughs. "But next time don't tell people on social media that you're home alone because it will be dangerous. Now delete that post." Alex says to me.

I grab my phone and nod. "Sure." I nod and delete my post. "I was just bored."

"I understand that." Alex says to me.

"By the way if you want drink, just take it from the fridge." I said to him.

"Okay." Alex nods.

I rub Brownie belly and lean my head to sofa board. I yawn and grab a pillow to hug. "You also won't rape me or kill me right?" I turn my face at Alex.

"I'm not like that." Alex chuckles.

"Okay good because I'm sleepy so you watch the movie and stay here until my parents back or until I wake up." I simply said and close my eyes.

"Where are your parents going?" Alex asks me.

"Went to Kentucky for something I don't know." I shrug.

"I see." Alex simply said.

I keep closing my eyes and lean my back and my head, resting my legs on the table. I'm so sleepy and I don't know when my parents will be back home.

I feel Alex lean his head on my shoulder and put blanket around me. I open my eyes a bit and he just watching movie and leaning on me. And I don't know why my heart beats so fast and he being so nice since we went to prom together. What's wrong with me?

~~

I opened my eyes and look around. The sky is already dark and the backyard lamp is already on. I turn my face to the kitchen and raise my eyebrows as I see Alex is cooking in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I frown at him.

"Cooking dinner. Your parents called and said that they will stay for a night in Kentucky so I stayed. You said that I have to stay until they come or you awake." Alex smiles at me.

"What did you cook? Because I'm allergic with shrimp." I said to him.

"Don't worry, it's only a chicken." Alex says to me. "And it's all done."

I get up and walk to the kitchen then sit down on the counter. I smile looking at the food because it all looks delicious. I take a plate and take the food then start eating it.