Chapter 11

I'm walking in the hallways and hold dad's lunch box. He left this one before he went to work even though I already made him lunch like I always did every day.

I keep walking in the hallways then turn my way to the teachers longue. I look around and I see dad is talking with coach Beiste and Ms. Pillsburry and backing the door way in.

I walk in and coach Beiste turns her face at me and nodges at dad then dad turns his face at me. "Hey, Sweet Pea. What are you doing here?" Dad asks me.

"You forgot your lunch. I woke up earlier this morning so you could eat this but you left it. I was looking for you in your office but you werent there." I said to dad and give the lunch box to him.

"Oh my God. I was in hurry. I'm so sorry okay. I dont mean to left that, honey. I'm really sorry." Dad says to me.

"It's okay." I nodded.

"You guys didnt go to school together?" Ms. Pillsburry asks us.

"No. I was in hurry this morning because I have to report Sue to principal Figgins. So she went to school with Mike Chang." Dad says to her.

"About the arts cutting program?" Coach Beiste asks.

"No. Actually about how she threatened my daughter and not let her join the cheerios or even let her have try out." Dad says to her.

"Dad, I told you to not make that things become a big problem. I feel like I'm such a kind of loser who always whisper you everything and begged you to defended me." I frown at dad and sit down next to him.

"It's just like what Burt did when Kurt got Karofsky threatened him." Dad says to me.

"Your dad is absolutely right, kid. Every student at this school have any rights to join every club they want. No rejected before try out." Coach Beiste says to me.

"See? It's just so hard to make her understand that her dad wont let anyone get her way to stop her dream." Dad says to coach Beiste. "I mean, when I was in high school, I chased my dream away and I dont want that happen to my child."

"Point taken." I let out a sigh. "Then what principal Figgins said?" I ask dad.

"He said that he will talk to Sue and give her a warning if she is still like that." Dad says to me.

"Alright then." I simply nodded.

"You want this pasta kiddo?" Coach Beiste asks me.

"No. Mom said that I cant eat too much creamy pasta nowadays because it has too much carbo with it." I said to her.

"Terri said that?" Ms. Pillsburry frowns at dad.

"Terri made the daily menu for our dinner now full with healthy food." Dad simply said.

"But sometimes I break the rules. Not all healthy food are delicious." I giggle.

"No, that's wrong. Healthy food are delicious to eat." Ms. Pillsburry says to me.

I giggle and stand up from my seat. "I'm gonna be in the school courtyard because I know you put that purple piano there." I said to dad.

"I didnt." Dad shakes his head and chuckles.

"Like you can lie to me, dad." I roll my eyes. "See you after school. Later, coach Beiste and Ms. Pillsburry." I smile at them and walk out from the teachers longue.

I cant believe that once again dad defended me and reported coach Sue to principal Figgins. I know I'm his daughter but it's only about simple things like cheerios. And that doesnt mean my dream will stop right there. Besides I ever told him that dancing is only my passion. I want to be a doctor. That's it.