Chapter 14

I'm walking in the hallways and holding my book. Yes, I'm back to McKinley. Yesterday I can go back home and today I can go back to school but I always have to bring my inhaler everywhere I go.

Well, my parents send me back to have theraphy again so my asthma wont getting worse even though dad told me that I will have asthma for my whole life.

I keep walking in the hallways then turn my way as I see Mike is standing in front of his locker and put his book inside his locker.

"Hey, I kinda did a favor. I asked coach Beiste about your audition time and she said it will be tomorrow." I smile at Mike.

"I guess I'm not auditioning." Mike let out a sigh and shake his head.

"Why? We've been practicing for your singing skill. This is your senior year, Mike. It's time for you to shine." I said to him.

"I got A- and dad had this all over me." Mike sighs.

"It's just only A-. Not C-." I frown at him.

"Babe, you wouldnt understand. A- minus is like Asian F and dad brough me to principal Figgins's office and this is my first record at it. He want me to go to Harvard and how am I supposed to do?"

"But you told me that you wanna enter dance school." I said to him.

"Yeah but my parents keep insisting me to be a doctor or a lawyer." Mike sighs and shut his locker.

"This is bad. Maybe you can talk to your parents about your dream. I mean, like you told my dad about my dance." I half-smiled at him.

"Like how you lied to him?" Mike raises his eyebrows at me.

"Point taken." I roll my eyes. "Mike, Riff is the second male lead. It's time for you to break out the box and show them that you are worth it not just as crazy dancer freak."

"I dont know. Glee club, football, booty camp really make me crazy." Mike shakes his head.

"You did good, Mike." I hold his hand.

"Thank you but I'm not auditioning because I have my chemistry tutor from now on." Mike kisses my forehead then walk away.

I'm just standing in the hallways and lean my back against the locker. How to convience Mike that he's better than that? I want him shine because this is his senior year.

I let out a sigh and hold my book then walk away. I will try to talk to Mike soon. I just want to convience him that he is better than that and I'm sure he can get that part.

~~~~

"You okay?" Dad asks me.

I'm just sitting down in the dining table and hold a glass of drink. "I'm fine, dad."

"You just being quiet since noon." Dad says to me and sit down opposite me.

"It's just Mike, dad." I sigh.

"What's wrong?" Dad asks me.

"He got A- for his chemistry and his dad got all over him. Even his dad asked principal Figgins for drug test because he though Mike is using the drug." I said to dad.

"That worse? Just because A-?" Dad frowns at me.

"A- is like Asian F, dad. Then Mike told me that he's not audtioning for that school play."

"I though you helped him for his singing skill." Dad says to me.

"I did. But since he got A- he changed his mind and his dad got him chemistry tutor to fix his grade." I sigh.