Chapter 63

I'm walking down on the street while pushing Logan's stroller. Mike told me to meet him at the coffeehouse. I keep walking and turn our way to the coffeehouse and walk in.

"Hey, daddy.." I chuckle and smile at him. "I can't believe I said that." I laugh.

"Well, we have so much things to do today." Mike says to me.

"Where are all the customers and employees?" I raise my eyebrows as the coffee house is empty.

"Well this place isn't 100% done. It was under construction but now it's done and we have to decorate it. I already bought some stuff from IKEA and the rest are sent from the former place in Ohio and knowing how good you are in decorating so I called you here besides this is yours so Paris, be responsible." Mike grins at me.

"I hate you." I shake my head.

Mike chuckles. "Come on. We have a lot of work to do."

I walk to the stuffed boxes and take some pictures then hanging them on the wall. Mike just arrange some seats. This place is nice. And I can use the income from this coffee shop for Logan's stuff like his college someday.

I know it's crazy for me to think about it. But I'm willing to learn. At least this is a good thing that I can do.

~~

"All done!" Mike jumps from the bench and look around.

I look around and turn on the lights. We've been working for like eight hours to decorate this place by ourselves and now it's all perfect. I hope that Val will like it.

 I hope that Val will like it