Chapter 9

We already ended up our performance. Now we are outside the theater and sitting down together while Jesse is stormed out about Rachel and Finn kissed during that performance that was actually unprofessional.

"What are we gonna do for summer?" Mike asks me.

"I'm planning my summer with my dad. I'm sorry, Mike." I half-smiled at him.

"The whole summer?" Mike frowns at me.

"No. Only for a month or couple weeks maybe." I said to him.

"Well, we can go to the Academy Workout." Mike grins at me.

"Sure, we can." I nodded and smile at him.

I turn my face as everyone start cheering happily and gather around. "Oh, my God! What's happening?" Rachel frowns at us.

"They just posted the top 10 for showcase." Kurt says excitedly.

"Okay, come on, everybody. Gather around. It's a moment two years in the making!" Rachel says to us.

"Okay, okay. What should we do?" Kurt asks us.

"Let's go look at it together." Rachel says to us. "Come on. Come on. Come on, come on."

"Oh, I'm too nervous to look." Kurt says to us.

"I'll go." Dad simply said and walk lead us.

We then walk to that announcement board slowly and together. I can see that any other groups are cheering and yelling happily together include Vocal Adrenaline. I bet that they got into the top ten. So are we.

"What did we place?" Finn asks dad as we are standing together and dad just reading that banner and being quiet. "Well, Mr. Schue? Say it. What did we rank?" Finn asks curiously.

"We didn't." Dad shakes his head. "I'm so sorry, you guys. We aren't in the top 10." Dad says to us.

We are just being quiet and looking at the announce board. We lose. This is crazy. I cant believe we lose from nationals.

"Well, this is might be because of your superman of kisses." Jesse mock Finn.

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh. Jesse have his point and I kinda agree with him. That kiss was unprofesional and it costs us to lose in Nationals and wait for another year to be nationals champion.

~~~~

Now we are in the plane to flight back to Lima. No one say a word. I know everyone is disappointing with this. We just found out that we got to the twelve place and this is crazy.

As crazy as Santana who stormed out in the hotel with Spanish and yelled at Finn and Rachel because of that kisses. I wanna yelled too but I cant speak Spanish. So I just being quiet.

Suddenly Mike's head fall down to my shoulder. I turn my face and he fall asleep. I guess only him who can fall asleep in this time. I even lost my appetite. I cant sleep and this is crazy.

Mike leaves my shoulder then turn his head and almost lean his head on Mercedes's shoulder. I take his head and make his head lean on my shoulder and rub his cheek.

"I'm so sleepy." Mike's yawning.

"You wanna exchange seat? You can seat in window seat if you want." I said to him.

"No, it's fine here." Mike shakes his head and lean his head on my shoulder.

"Just dont lean on Mercedes." I simply said.

"I'm so sleepy, princess." Mike chuckles.

"Just sleep." I said to him and rub his cheek.

Mike takes my hand and holds my hand and makes our finger interlock. The good thing is that we got twelve place and summer is coming over so I guess we all will spend our summer with happiness and stop worrying about this thing.