Chapter 6

The date with Mike was totally amazing. But now I saw him flirt in the hallways with Tina. I guess I know that Tina and Mike always have something inside them. I let out a sigh and shut my locker then walk to the choir room.

I'm little bit jealous but I dont know what should I do. I mean, Mike is not my boyfriend and I have no right for that to him like that. I just like him. That's it.

I walk enter the choir room and sitting down in the back row alone. This is my first time had a date then in love with a guy and I guess I'm stupid with this. I dont know what should I do.

The others finally walk in. Include dad. Mike walks in with laughing each other with Tina. He turn his face at me and smiles at me. I just half-smiled at him and turn my way to the front.

"Alright, guys Finn and Mike have something that they wanna show to us." Dad says to us.

I raise my eyebrows and see Mike and Finn walk to the front and the music start begin. Finn is singing and Mike is dancing along the song.

Finn:
Whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong
Whether I find a place in this world or never belong
I've gotta be me, I've gotta be me
What else can I be but what I am

I want to live, not merely survive
And I won't give up this dream of life that keeps me alive
I've gotta be me, I've gotta be me
The dream that I see makes me what I am

That faraway prize, a world of success
Is waiting for me if I heed the call
I won't settle down, won't settle for less
As long as there's a chance that I can have it all

I'll go it alone, that's how it must be
I can't be right for somebody else if I'm not right for me
I gotta be free, I've gotta be free
Daring to try, to do it or die, I've gotta be me

(Instrumental Break)

That faraway prize, a world of success
Is waiting for me if I heed the call
I won't settle down, won't settle for less
As long as there's a chance that I can have it all

I'll go it alone, that's how it must be
I can't be right for somebody else if I'm not right for me
I gotta be free, I just gotta be free
Daring to try, to do it or die
I've gotta ... be me!

They ended up their song with full of applauding from the others. I'm just applauding and smiling for Mike. Such a brave one to show who is he exactly.

"All right, Finn! Perfect! See, guys, someone who's not afraid to point out something they're really bad at." Dad says to us.

"But I'm getting better, right?" Finn chuckles.

No one answer him. We just being quiet then he sit down next to Quinn and they both share a kiss. Rachel suddenly raises her hand.

"Mr. Schuester? May I have the floor, please?" Rachel asks.

"It's yours." Dad simply said and sit down on the corner.

"So, as all of you know, I've had a few consultations with a doctor who specializes in rhinoplasty." Rachel says to us and walks to the front.

"Yes, we know. That's all any of us have been talking about. And we think it's a terrible idea." Tina says to Rachel.

"Okay. Blue eyes, you're such a hypocrite." Rachel rolls her eyes.

"I admit, yes, I don't like my eyes sometimes—The shape, the color—But your self-hatred, Rachel, has helped me see the light." Tina says to Rachel.