Chapter 50

"Dad, I have Glee club rehearsal. We are going to face regionals in couple days." I groan.

"Nope, finishing that first. I can't believe you did that. What if the school board find out?" Dad simply said.

"It wasn't me. It was Sam." I frown.

"It signed by Paris W. Schuester, the senior class president. This is your signature." Dad shows me the paper.

"I'm hungry, dad. I skipped my class and my lunch break for this." I roll my eyes.

"I already ordered cafeteria food for you but you're the one who didn't eat it." Dad raises his eyebrows.

I grunt and take the plate then eat while keep looking at dad's computer in his office. "So it feels like sitting down on the principal's seat. I can put some glue on it." I simply said.

"If you talk too much, you probably will miss your glee rehearsal today." Dad simply said.

"I will call mom and tell her that you punish me." I pout at him.

"Your mom will be mad at you when she knows that you made those inappropriate jokes." Dad simply said.

"So you will tell her?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I won't as long as you can finish it now." Dad says to me.

"Can I continue this tomorrow?" I sigh.

"Nope. Right here, right now." Dad shakes his head.

"You sounds like a strict emperor." I simply said.

"Paris, finish it or you want me to give you points from breaking the rules?" Dad raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yes sir." I roll my eyes and still typing on the computer.

I take my juice box and open it. I keep eating my lunch while finishing this report. Dad just busy with correcting some reports. I'm trapped here.

I look at my watch and I'm already late about ten minutes for glee practice. I keep finishing this report and print it then sign it up.

"All done, principal Schuester. Now I can go right?" I give the report to dad and grin at him.

Dad take it and read it for a while. "Yes you can go now." Dad nods.

"Thank you." I take my bag and walk out from his office then walk enter the choir room. "I'm sorry I'm late." I walk in.

"You are fifteen minutes late. Where have you been?" Finn frowns at me.

"My dad punished me. He doesn't let me to go until I finished to revise the report that Sam gave to him." I roll my eyes.

"Which one?" Sam raises his eyebrows.

"The one about seniors lock in, silly!" I groan.

"No!!! I thought you already fix it." Sam gasped.

"I haven't, silly." I slap his sleeve.

"What is the stupid things that you both did?" Blaine asks us.

"So Paris and I were thinking about having seniors locked in. Then we make proposal about it and in that fake proposal we wrote down about what should we did and all of them are having inappropriate sexual things." Sam sighs.

"You are dating Mike Chang and you are a jerk." Blaine frowns at both of us.

"I know. I know. We were making jokes. I signed it and Sam sent that to my dad. And this is why today he punished me." I sigh.

"Alright alright now before we start rehearsal. I have some wonderful news to share." Finn grins at us. "First, I got called from Rachel that she got callbacks for Funny Brice in Broadway." Finn smiles at us. Everyone start applauding and smiling. "Second of all, Brittany is absent today because she has campus tour at MIT because she got an early acceptance." Finn smiles at us.