Chapter 56

It's a week until graduation. Yes New Directions won Nationals again, yes we are no longer underdogs, and at least we have one amazing week left.

I walk enter the choir room and see all the alumni are here. I smile and come to them and hug them one by one. I don't know what are they doing here.

"We make a new tradition. We won Nationals twice in a row." Finn smiles at us. "And we've come full circle here. From now on, every year, after we won Nationals, we all come back home and celebrating it together!" Finn grins at us as we are cheering happily.

"That's why your assignment is to sing one of the songs we sang in here but reinvented in some way." Dad walks in and grins at us as the others start cheering way louder. "Way back in the old days when I started the Glee Club I would give an assignment, and then I would- I would give a little demonstration of what I was looking for." Dad smiles at us as they are still cheering happily.

"See, you all cheer now, but just wait till he starts rapping." Santana simply said.

"Okay, no hip-hop today, Santana." Dad chuckles. "McKinley is now known as the school of the arts. Lately, I got plenty of emails from parents who are going to send their children to studied in McKinley. I couldn't thank you guys enough for this, to all the members, to Finn, and the alumni who wanted to volunteer to be the mentors for each competition. We are a family and we will always be." Dad smiles at us. "And now we have one week left before graduation so make this last one week to be the best week we could've ever had."

The bells rings.

Dad walks out from the choir room. I walk to the door and close the door. "Everyone go back to your seat." I said to them and standing on the front. "I need some help and your contribution."

"With?" Mercedes raises her eyebrows.

"By the end of the week is my dad's birthday. I figured out about the best gift that I could give but I couldn't think about it. And next week is Father's Day. Apparently, my little brother is too little to understand what a Father's Day mean. I got my camera here and I want you guys to share what do you think think of my dad by telling it to my brother. I know for some of you, he is just a teacher but for me, he is a hero. So please." I half smiled at them.

"We'll gladly to help." Mercedes smiles at me and nods.

"Thank you. Thank you very much." I smile at them.

~~

Brittany, Quinn, and Santana:
Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah-ah
Ah, ah, ah-ah-ah-ah

Quinn:
Baby, can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm fallin'

Brittany:
There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm lovin' it

Quinn with Brittany and Santana:
Too high, can't come down
Losing my head, spinning round and round
Do you feel me now

Santana with Brittany and Quinn (Quinn):
With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slipping (Brittany and Santana:under)
(With a taste) of a poison paradise

Brittany with Quinn and Santana:
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic
And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic

Brittany, Quinn, and Santana:
Ah-ah-ah-ah

Santana:
It's getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly
It's taking over me