Chapter 16

"Dad?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Hmmm?"

"Is that true that you and Ms. Pillsburry are dating?"

Dad turn his face at me and frown at me. "Who told you that?"

"Some students talked about the affair between you and her. I'm just wondering why you never tell me." I said to him.

"Because we are not." Dad shakes his head. "Ms. Pillsburry, coach Beiste, and I are just friend."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows.

"And now you tell me why you ask me that?" Dad asks me.

"Just wondering. Though that you'll be happy if you have a girlfriend or a new love partner. Even though I'm scared." I said to him.

"Scared with who?" Dad raises his eyebrows at me.

"Reality. I'm afraid that if one day you'll find a new woman and you get married with her and-and you two will have a son or daughter and you will stop loving me. Or maybe my new step-mother cant accept me or love me. You know sometimes I watched movie and not all step-mother are good. I mean they are kind of hypocrite. I dont want it." I half-smiled at dad.

"You're not Cinderella, honey." Dad chuckles and rubs my hair.

"I know but not only in Cinderella, I mean other film too. Then even though mom is kinda worse but I know she loves me and having you and mom already enough for me although we cant live in the same house anymore." I said to dad.

"Daddy wont leave you alone. You're the only thing I have now. You're my happiness. Stop worrying about this okay. You'll be fine so do I."

I hug dad and lean my head on his chest. Dad just hugging me back and rubs my hair and kisses my head. My real parents threw me away and I'm afraid to being replaced now. I mean, if my dad find someone then he will get married to that person and have his biological children, I will be replace. I will be alone. And I dont wanna be alone.

"I love you, you're everything, honey." Dad kisses my head.

I'm still hugging him and lean my head on his chest. I feel like I dont wanna lose him. I dont wanna lose my parents. That's it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will's POV

I'm walking enter the teacher longue bring a lunch box with the lunch inside that my daughter always made for me every day. Yeah Paris is the best one.

"Hey, Will." Shelby greets me.

"Hey." I smile back at her and sit down in front of Shannon who eat her lunch. "What? No chicken?" I ask her.

"Mm, I'm carbo - loading, Will. I got to keep my strength up. I got football, I'm running the student council elections, and you got me doing that musical.Thank God for Emma. She's a hard worker. You should be really proud of her." Shannon says to me.

"I dont know." I shrug and let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Shannon asks me.

"I havent tell Paris the truth about Emma and I." I said to her.

"Then? Tell her. It's better if she find out from you than anyone else." Shannon said to me.

"I cant do that. She asked me about that last night and I lied to her. I cant even look at her in the eye and tell her the truth. I dont want to put anymore pressue on her."

"What do you mean?" Shannon frowns at me.

"I never tell anyone this and I actually never want to talk about that anymore. She isnt my biological daughter. She was adopted." I said to her.