Chapter 2

Ding Dong

My doorbell sounded off.

"I'll get it." Aniya said quickly.

"No. It's fine. I'll do it." I said.

I need to walk, maybe I'll loose this damn weight.

"Hello." I said opening the door to my friends.

"Sweetie! I know you aren't in here crying over him! You are too good for that! Do you hear me! You look amazing! No need for you to change." My other friend, tyla said.

I whipped my eyes once she hugged me. Since when was I the weak one in the group.

"Stop all that hugging shit! You too damn good for his ass anyway! When was the last time that no good dove had a job? When was the last time he payed a bill in here or said 'Bae, let me pay.'? Never and you too damn good for that! So shut that crying shit up and get out this funk! You smell and look like an awful god damn mess!" Christian said.

I know what your thinking and yes her name really is Christian. Never name a child after something that is in the bible.

"Listen. We are just having a tough time in our relationship okay? He loves me." I said to her.

"How does someone who has a whole goddamn baby with another woman love you Ava Nicole! How?" Christian yelled to me.

"Stop it Chris!" Aniya scolded.

"No! It's true! She needs to know! You Ava, are being a fucking sponsor to a nigga that has not one, but two kids with one on the way! You sitting here crying over a nigga that's using you! You are too god damn good for that or him!" Christian said.

"What you mean kids?" I asked.

"You heard me! Kids!" She said.

"H-how old?" I asked.

" 5, 3, 2 months one on the way." She said.

"F-five."I crooked.

"Yes! The same age your son would have been had he not killed him." She said.

Yes, it's true, I was pregnant by Derrick at one time. Hearing her say that brought back painful memories of waking up and them telling me my baby was no longer inside of me.

"Get out." I said calmly.

"Ava, stop. You too Christian." Tyla warned.

"No. Fuck that get out!" I said through tears.

"All of y'all just please get out. Let me be." I said.

I'm too weak to argue with them. I have had too much shit going on. Work, dealing with Derrick, the guilt of letting him beat the shit out of me until I wasn't pregnant anymore and still staying.

God damn I'm so stupid. How could I as a woman, a mother put myself through that?

I'm stupid. Just so damn stupid. I repeated to myself before I floated in and out of consciousness.

A/N

Hey y'all! This is one of the new books I've posted! In order to get the next update, I need five comments! The book to get the most comments and votes stays up the other two get taken down!