Chapter 61

"Baby!" I yelled.

"What Ava" Nicholas called coming into the room with his shirt off.

"Sir did you what me?" I asked him.

"I sure did." He smirked.

"Don't get smart mister." I mugged him.

"Mmhm, what would you like?" He asked.

"I want..." I started. "A kiss." I said.

He sighed and came over to me passionately kissing my lips.

"I love you I love you I love you!" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and he laughed.

"I love you too." He chuckled and pecked my lips back.

My dear husband made my doctor put me on bed rest. Yes, bed rest at 28 weeks. I was super pissed I've never been the type to just sit in bed or just relax without any work and I honestly hate it. I feel so lazy and worthless plus I miss my shop!

It all started when I went to my doctors visit and my pressure was sky rocket high. Hubby wasn't having it and said that if I couldn't work without stressing I wouldn't be working for a while. The day of our last visit, it seemed like everyone just annoyed me to the highest powers and no matter how much I tried to keep my cool, I couldn't.

My doctor made the score even by insisting that Nicholas stay home with me as much as possible, and We have been using it to our advantage. It hasn't been all me bossing him around and demanding food and dick whenever I wanted. It has been full of great conversations, dates and shopping for the twins. We have been working most on communication and fully gaining trust in one another.

Throughout all the time we've been home we still have yet to decorate the girls rooms because someone, wants to wait it out.
That's one thing that annoys me with my husband. He is forever pushing things we need to do back until he's ready to do it. He's a huge procrastinator when it comes to things that to me, should be executed and planned out as soon as you get the necessary information needed which in this case, is the sex of the babies.

He also wants to hire someone to do the room when I feel like it should be us doing all the work. Yes I'm just beginning the third trimester but I don't want to wait until I am too pregnant to get anything done being that I want to do things by myself.

"Mamma is coming over." I said and he sighed.

"For what?" He asked.

"Don't do your mama like that. She wanted to come over and check on us because you haven't let me out your sight much." I said rubbing my belly.

"I'm not doing her no type of way. I just want to lay around and enjoy my wife. Alone." He said kissing my lips.

"We are never alone." I giggled.

"The babies don't count." He groaned and I shook my head.

"My grandma is always here." I reminded him.

"Yes but when my mother comes over, she steals you."

"Don't be jealous mister."

"I'm not jealous I just want my wife to myself without my mother or anybody else's distractions."

"Stingy." I laughed

"You're my wife. It's my right to be."

"It sure is your right baby." I told him and he nodded

"Good. Now what did you really call me in here for?" He asked me and I smiled.

"I've been thinking about labor." I smiled.