Chapter 70

A/N :   I have been M.I.A for some times now and I want to truly apologize for that! I am slowly coming back into the groove of it all so I hope y'all enjoy!

"Baby this would be perfect. " Nicholas said kissing my cheek and I moved my face.

"Why you being like that?" He asked.

"I'm not feeling it today." I confessed.

I am huge, and I feel at my wits end. The girls are estimated a healthy 4 to 5 pounds each and they act like they don't want to evacuate the premises. I feel so tired and huge, like everything especially my stomach and breast will explode at any given second but I refuse to let Nicholas know everything that's going on because a c-section isn't an option.

"what's wrong?" He asked putting down the onesies he had in his hand.

We are currently at this boutique exclusively for girls trying to pick out potential coming home outfits and the last minute things we forgot.

"I just feel big." I explained.

"Baby it's fine. You look great. You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I nodded and we walked out to the car.

"Alright. How about we get something to eat."

"Yeah. What you want?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter. Just remember I have to work tonight."

"You have to work baby!" I whined.

"Yes, they called me and asked me could I come, just this once baby." He said.

"But you're on maternity leave." I glared at him.

"I know baby cakes but-"

"Don't baby cakes me. You promised!" I whined feeling the super emotional roller coaster start up.

"Baby, it was last minute for a surgery." He reasoned.

"So now you just gonna leave your pregnant wife?" I asked him putting infuses on pregnant.

"I was gonna have Aniya or Mommy come by and check up on you." He said hopefully and I glared at him before shutting my mouth and continuing to look at things.

I'm so angry! Not only do I feel and look huge, my back is hurting, I feel like I'm gonna die because of hunger and hot fucking flashes but my husband is leaving me for work.

"I'll eat dinner alone." I said and began to take off the sweater I had on and waddled out the store with my pocketbook on my arm and him right behind.

"Baby we can have dinner together. I'll just have to go to work afterwards." He said.

"Nicholas well I don't want to eat dinner together then."

"Baby girl why are you being like this?"'he asked.

"B-Because I feel big and fat and hot and I need my husband. I want him all to myself right now and I can't get it because someone has to have surgery and requested he be their surgeon. I-I want my husband." I cried

"Alright.  Alright." He said and hugged me.

"I'm so fat you can't e-even put your arms around me!" I cried.

"You're perfect." He shushed me with a kiss.

"I-I don't feel perfect. I have red scratchy nipples that feel on fire." I sniffled. "The babies kick hard as hell. I always have to pee and I swear I gain three pounds everyday." I said lowly so that only he could hear.

"I love your hot scratchy nipples, it's a good sign that they kick so well. It means they are responding to us and even if you are gaining three pounds everyday which is highly doubtful I think you look sexy."

"You love me?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I do." He said and I smiled and kissed him.

"Well in that case, let's go some place and eat." I smiled causing him to look at me with a smile and shake his head.

"What you feeling like?" He asked me.

"I really want chicken and jalapeños from Popeyes." I said thinking aloud what I wanted to eat.

"Now you know damn-"

"Please baby?" I pouted and he sighed.

"Heartburn gonna eat you up later." He told me.

"Well thank goodness for my baby daddy." I smiled and he shook his head.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too baby." He kissed my lips.

I sat in bed with my rice and beans on my belly sighing contently.

"It's good?" Aniya said coming into my room and I sighed.

"Yes it was."

"Well I'm glad." She said and blew out.

"How are you?" I asked her seeing that she looked a little uncoordinated.

"I'm well." She nodded continuously.

"You sure?"

"I'm sure. Just tired. Really really tired." She breathed out.

"What's been up?" I asked her giving her my 'spill' look.

"I'm stressed." She breathed out heavily. "Kids are a lot. Being a mother of two especially when I want to solely focus on the baby because this is my first experience is so hard."

I immediately removed my biscuit and red bean gravy from my mouth putting it on the plate and moving it over for Aniya to lay in my arms.

"It's like everything is driving me insane." She shook her head. "I am literally getting an hour two if I'm lucky of sleep. Jonathan is so helpful but during the day he's gone and working and when he gets home he's tired and I'm tired so usually, because he's actually leaving home I go and stay up all night with the baby." She explained.

"I have no time to do anything and I'm exhausted but I'm trying to be the best I can be."

"Well why don't you ask mommy to stay with you?"

"Because I feel like I've hogged her enough." She said and I shook my head.

"You need her right now. It's okay to say you need help and mama can help. Just call her and tell her to stay a night or two, that way you can rest and she will give you some tips." I suggested.

"Yeah. I guess I can do that." She nodded and I smiled giving her a hug.

"Mmhm you want something to drink? I'm going down?" I asked her getting out of the bed.

"Yeah, Water please." She said.

"No problem. Anything else?" I asked her getting out of bed.

"Yeah. You mind if I pump here?" She asked taking out her flanges causing me to laugh.

"Yeah." I giggled and she smiled goofily

"This will be you in a little while buddy. Don't come for my flanges." She defended holding the breast suction thing in her hands and to her chest.

I shook my head going downstairs and in a matter of two minutes I was back upstairs drinking my bottle of water and yohoo at the sometime.

I got into the room to see Aniya spread out on the bed with the pumps still on her breast and her mouth wide open snoring. I shook my head, how could she fall asleep while pumping?

I turned her machine off and pulled her shirt over her breast and figured out to dismantle the contraption all while she was still asleep. I sighed and walked towards the door leaving her water bottle on the night stand and turned off her lights after putting a blanket on her.

I laid into bed thinking about how in a little under a month that would be me. I can say that I'm so excited and nervous, anxious and ecstatic and I can't wait until the day these girls come out and make our family complete.

A/N

35 comments