Chapter 73

I decided to not even make you all wait. This is the final chapter. I left you at a place where you can draw whatever conclusion you wanted. This has been one hell of a journey and I am
More than grateful for those who have supported my work and continue to support my work. There will not be a Sequel to Ava's World but I am going to produce more works soon! Be on the lookout loves

~Dream

Epilogue

"You ready?" Nicholas asked me as I laid in the bed ready to push out these babies.

"Yeah." I said taking a deep breath.

"Remember what we practiced." Nicholas said and I nodded my head focusing on my breathing and pushing.

"Alright people." Dr. Waffa smiled. "Are we ready to go?" He asked us and we nodded.

"Yes." I said happily as Nicholas held my hand for support.

"We are gonna be parents baby. Officially in a few minutes." He breathed out and I nodded.

"You aren't gonna freak out on me are you?" I asked worried and he laughed.

"No this is what I am more than sure I want. What we want." He said and kissed my hand.

"Yeah." I breathed out. "It is."

"Alright. So Ava you have to be very patient and listen to me so we can get these two babies out while I pull back the cervical opening without hurting you okay?" Dr. Waffa asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I said and we continued.

I pushed for about forty five minutes until our first baby came out and ten minutes later, baby A number two decided to slip her way out.

Nicholas cut both umbilical cords happily as tears began to form his eyes and I exhaustedly held my two beautiful baby girls. All the pain that I had felt for a total of fifty two hours seemed to fade and was more than well worth it to see my babies looking up at me. They didn't cry in my arms they just sat Baby A number two marveling up at me and Baby A number one looking up at daddy.

I felt so relieved to see what had been growing in me and caused the love between Nicholas and I to grow and flourish the way it did, the two babies inside of me that caused me terrible morning sickness and the twins to make my heart glow.

I began to cry thinking of all the things I couldn't protect them from but knew that Nicholas and I would try our hardest to make sure their hearts wouldn't get broken and make sure the wrong men never got their hands on our girls. I kissed the little plump baby wrapped up in my arms feeling an instant connection with both of them.

After a while, the nurse came back and took the girls away, giving what they called Parent Time to Nicholas and I.

Nicholas made sure the girls were put in the next room safely, away from the other kids because that's what came with our private room and he came back to lay down with me while our family got time to coo over our little girls.

I turned the television to watch the cameras that were in the other room where our girls were watching them peacefully sleep.

"Thank you." Nicholas said coming into our room.

"What are you thanking me for?" I laughed. "They are because of you. I should be thanking you." I kissed on him.

"Thank you." He said and kissed me back.

We sat in bed for a while and just looked at the television watching the girls and I noticed how much of a deep haze Nicholas seemed to be in.

"What you thinking about?" I asked him.

"About how much of an amazing woman you are, even more so about how blessed I am to have you as my wife, and how amazing my little family is." He smiled holding my hand.

"Yeah. Our little family." I sighed out.

"Just the four of us. Nicholas Christiano, Ava Nicole, Christina Ada Nichola, and Nalani Ara Christiana." He said kissing me as I repeated everyone's name.

This was my life, after all the terrible things I had gone through. The hurt, the pain, the loss. I was blessed with an amazing family and husband. I thank god for how amazing he is in taking people out of their terrible situations when they felt at their worst and putting them in a place where they were at their best.

Happily, I looked at my life. This world that I am now living in. My world, Ava's world and it is by no means perfect but it's mine and I'm happy.