Chapter 50

Nicholas's POV

"Dad." I said coming inside of the house.

"What?" He asked focusing on the Sandwhich he was making.

"Dad I messed up, this time I really fucked up bad." I said pulling at my hair.

He nodded. "I know. All the women went to your house and the guys came over here. We all knew it had to be you.

"Ava's Dad is here?" I asked.

"Mmhm. He's in the den with the guys." He told me.

"He's gonna tear you a new one." My dad laughed.

"I know. I need a drink." I said grabbing a beer as we walked into the man cave.

"And in comes the man of the hour." Luca said.

"Not time for jokes Luca." I glared.

"Don't get mad at me. We all told you this shit was stupid and it wasn't gonna work." Luca said.

"Yeah, we sure did tell you but nope you didn't want us to tell any of the women." Her father said shaking his head.

"Seriously who thinks of throwing their girlfriend a surprise wedding. She's pregnant, you should have given her a baby shower or something." Alessandro said.

"I don't know." I groaned. "It sounded so good and like the right thing to do that way she wouldn't have to stress over a wedding." I said.

"Yes but you should have gotten everyone involved. That way you could still be here for Ava but no we had to keep it a secret from the women" Jonathan said.

Yes, this whole time I've been not only working but planning a proposal and wedding for Ava. I honestly thought it would be simple. Flowers, dress and food but no you have to have a centerpiece, a table cloth, music and a whole bunch of other things I never thought I would need.

Working on the wedding along with doing my job is what I did everyday. With everything going on I really and truly did forget about the appointments and dates. I was worried about swatches of fabric for the wedding paint colors and themes for the babies room and making sure I still did my job forgetting the biggest and most important thing Ava.

"I know I messed up but how do I fix it?" I asked.

"Tell her you dumb ass." Luca said.

"That's probably the smartest thing you've said in your life." Alessandro said causing the guys to laugh.

"I love how I'm in a state of crisis and y'all want to laugh and giggle. Nothing's funny!" I yelled.

"We told you what to do." My father said.

"I'm not gonna tell her now. No, that's stupid I spent all this time just to ruin it by telling her?" I asked.

"Nicholas I respect that you're being a hopeless romantic for my daughter but yes. You got kicked out of your house, Ava's stressing and that's not good for the babies and all of our wives are boycotting sex because of you because they know that we know that something's going on tell her. " Her father said.

I sighed. "What if I try one more time then I tell her hmm?" I asked.

"Fine. One more time. If it don't work you tell her or we do." My father said.

"Okay okay." I said. "Give me a week and I'll be good." I said.

"One week starting today." Ava's father said.

I've got a lot of planning to do.

Ava's POV

"Y'all really I'm done. I don't know what else to do. I thought talking to him and giving back the ring would make him do the right thing." I said.

"Ultimatums don't work if he ain't willing to change." My grandma said.

"Look I'm gonna keep it real because that's what I do Ava that man ain't cheating because you got his balls in your pocket book right next to your nail filer. Maybe he is really forgetting the shit." Christian said.

"I agree with Christian. He just don't seem like the type." Tyla said.

"I don't know Ava. That's not the man I raised him to be and I am so sorry that he's putting you through all of this." Mama A said with tears in her eyes.

"It's truly not your fault. I don't even want to talk about it no more. Can we talk about something else like food?" I asked causing everybody to laugh.

After we were settled down with our food, I thought for a while.

"I don't think Nicholas is cheating On me. I don't want to think he is either. I just think it's something going on why he's being so distant. Maybe he's not ready to have kids or maybe he doesn't love me anymore." I said

My mom got up from her seat hugging me. "Sweetie don't think about it okay? Just relax. Whatever needs to be worked out will. Right now you think about grandmas babies inside of you and not stress please." She said.

I nodded my head. She's right. I can't bother myself with thoughts of Nicholas's alleged infidelity, or him not wanting me anymore I have two people growing inside of me to think about.

A/N

Y'all was so sad in my comments aww how y'all feel now?

35 comments