Chapter 58

I woke up in the middle of the night and groaned.

"Nicholas." I said.

"Nicholas." I said again a little louder and tapping him.

"Babe, I'm sleepy." He told me.

I sighed and bit my lip. He came home two hours ago so I know he's pretty tired but I'm hungry.

I decided to call the place where I wanted food from. Thank god it's twenty four hours. I ordered fried hot wings and cheesy fries with a chocolate crunch cheesecake and a larger rum raisin ice cream.

"Baby." I said nudging Nicholas.

"Baby. I'm tired, it's late sleep." He said and I moaned.

"I can't babe." I said.

He groaned and flipped over so he was laying on his back. "Why?" He asked me with his eyes still closed.

"Because I'm hungry." I explained and he breathed deeply.

"Why are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Hmm I don't know could be that fact that I have two humans growing inside of me." I said and he opened his eyes.

"I'm sorry baby. Gimme kiss." He said and I pecked his lips.

"I didn't want to wake you up but.." I started.

"Say no more babes, what you want?" He asked me.

"I ordered my food and I want chips, chocolate sauce, half a dozen assorted donuts. That's it." I said and he nodded getting out of bed and going to the closet.

"Oh, and baby." I bit my lip.

"Yes my love?" He asked.

"Can I have some soft serve too?" I asked him and he nodded. "And get a cup of ice." I told him and he nodded again.

"I'll be back in just a little while." He said and left out. I made sure I sent a text message of all that I wanted to his phone and turned on the television.

Nicholas's POV

I sighed going into the store and picking up Ava's order.

"Pregnant wife?" A man asked me and I smiled nodded.

"Yes sir. Twins."

"Ooh yeah. How far is she?" He asked me.

"A little over half way." I told him as I waited for the guy behind the counter to give me my coffee.

"You'll be making lots of these trips son. I should know I had a pair of twins and a pair of triplets." He said.

"Wow. That's a lot." I said stunned and he nodded smiling.

"Yup, but my beautiful margee. She carried so well and gracefully." He said smiling off into the air as if remembering a distant memory.

"Ava, my wife is the same way. She's so beautiful." I said somehow oddly being attached to the man.

"Cherish that. Cherish the late night trips and the sitting up in bed eating or talking about the babies." He instructed and I nodded.

"Thank you sir. Nice meeting you." I said and shook his hand after I finished receiving my order.

These past few weeks with Ava have been great. Although I have no experience with previous wives, I know that Ava is the best. She gets up every morning before I, and makes me breakfast and has it with me no matter what time of morning I have to be in by and she also always has my dinner cooked when I get home. She makes sure that her and I out of both of our schedules spend time together and that we get chances to make love when ever I want it.

This is the first time, I've actually gotten out of bed to make a pregnancy craving run. She usually just waits it out but I'm glad she let me know she was hungry. I stopped at dunkin and got her some soft serve and then by the bakery to get her donuts.

Once I was done, I locked up and came on home. When I reached upstairs, she was sitting in bed, her legs crossed and her hands neatly folded over her belly looking over her eye glasses at the television.

She directed her attention to me, and I waved the takeout bags in the air causing her to smile and clap happily.

"Thank you baby." She said kissing me. "I appreciate it."

"No problem baby." I said and took my coat off and got back in bed.

Ava's POV

When Nicholas came back into our bedroom, I sat up and turned on a movie as I took my food out.

I stuffed a piece of chicken in My mouth and moaned at the spice that hit my throat immediately. I indulged in my rum raisin ice cream at that moment completely fulfilled.

"Why you staring at me?" I asked feeling Nicholas looking at me.

"Because you're beautiful." He said.

I smiled and put my spoon out to his lips. He opened his mouth and ate a spoon full I've ice cream and then kissed my lips.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk. I know you're super tired I'm gonna go in the kitchen to eat." I said

He shook his head. "No baby. I'm enjoying your company dear." He smiled.

"You just got off. That's rude." I said putting my food up.

"I just got off of work and I want to lay in bed and watch my wife eat. Can't I just do that?" He asked me and I smiled

"You sure?" I bit my lip.

"Yes baby. Now turn up the Sex and the City and feed me." He smirked and I smiled obliging.

As I watched the movie, I laughed and he just had his head in my lap watching me as I did so.

"What do you think about for baby names." He asked me.

"I don't know. They have to have the same initials." I said.

"For sure." He said opened his mouth. I giggled and placed the spoon inside his mouth again.

"Mmhm." I said as he looked up at the ceiling with his mouth open. I squirted some whipped cream.

"What about Ada?" He asked.

"That's cute! What would the other girl be?" I asked

"How about adi?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Those are possible names. What about Christina and Nalani?" I asked.

"That doesn't match." He said and I nodded.

"Like Christian Nichola and Nalani Christiana." I said.

"I like those too." He nodded and I smiled.

"We are actually thinking about baby names."

"It seems that way." He smiled and kissed my lips.

The rest of our night consisted of eating food, and discussing baby names. We have some time to go before we meet the twins and o pray we will have times like these but only much more precious with the two of them there.

A/N

Quick Update

35 comments

What do you guys think of the baby names?