Chapter 20

Read the Authors Note babies!

Just as I was about to go in the dining room, Nicholas pulled me back.

"What Nicholas!" I said annoyed.

"Let's go outside real quick." he said.

"Now what do you want?" I asked he didn't answer me, he just took my hand and walked me down the street.

"Ava I'm trying. I really am but you just, you just keep on trying me! I don't know what type of male you was with prior to me, but all I'm trying to show ya ass is that I freaking love you! I can't do this us thing if you gonna talk to me as if I'm tryna hurt you and I'm doing the complete opposite. I'm here right now because what? Ava wanted me to be. I'm dog tired, and you getting sick cut into the little bit of shut eye I was getting, and then I get here and you pushing me away what the fuck Ava!" He said and I could tell he was fuming.

I'm shocked at how he spoke to me, and I kind of want to cry but I know he's right.

"I-I'm sorry Nicholas." I said chocking on my tears a little

He sighed and lifted my face. "Ava I know the baby is heightening your emotions but damn you talk to me like I'm the worse dude in the world and I'm trying. How we going to work out if you don't listen to how I feel about stuff?" He asked.

"I know but I want us to work Nicholas. I was just upset because I was sick and nervous and I got throw up all over my first set of clothes. I'm sorry Nicholas. I want us to work too. I love you." I said.

"You what?" He asked.

"I got throw up on my clothes?" I asked.

"No baby. After that." He said.

"I love you?" I asked.

"Yeah, you. You love me?" He asked.

"Yes, I told you that yesterday." I said.

"What? When?" He asked me.

"When we were about to go to bed." I told him.

"Baby I was sleep. Now tell me again." He said.

I laughed loudly. "I love you Nicholas Christiano." I said.

He kissed my hard, causing me to moan.

"I want you." I said.

"You have me." He said.

"Forever?" I asked.

"Yes baby forever but you've got to stop snapping on me like that." He said

"I promise I'll try." I said.

"Good." He said pecking my lips again. "Let's get inside before it gets too cold." He said.

I'm realizing now that slowly but surely, I've got to stop looking at Nicholas as if he's Derrick, he's not and I need to stop treating him the way I do sometimes.

We got on with dinner, and our two families together sat, ate and laughed. I tried hard to make sure everyone caught my baby subliminal messages throughout the meal. I kept everything on the menu Baby short ribs, mixed baby vegetables and baby potatoes. I even came out with a baby Ruth pie.

"I guess we have to come out and tell them." I sighed.

"I know." He said. "We have an announcement to make." Nicholas said looking at me.

I breathed in deeply, looking around at the table and I fiddled with my fingers a bit.

"Mommy, Daddy." I breathed out. "Mr and Mrs. Arrigucci. I'm -" I started

"We know you're engaged for Christ sakes don't be scared." Mrs. Arrigucci said as I tried to find the courage to tell them.

"Wait? What?" I asked.

"It's fine dear. We love you. You're a great girl and we accept you into our family." She continued.

"Ma-" Nichols started off making me
Look at him a little confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The jeweler called to confirm your order and tell you that it should be ready." She told me.

"And when was this?" I asked.

"About a week ago or so." She said.

I looked at him in silence, he held his head down not looking at me at all. It started to make sense but it didn't.

"So that's what all that support shit was about Nicholas? Was that your way of getting your way in this situation? Making me fucking believe that you actually love me, and making me fall in love with you just so you can abide by some stupid tradition?" I screamed at him.

"Baby no I-"

"No don't fucking baby me." I yelled. "I'm pregnant. That's what you all are here for. I am not marrying him. Ever." I said with tears sliding down my cheeks.

This whole time, he's made me believe he really cared just so that I'd marry him and he wouldn't have to be an embarrassment to his family.

It made sense, he started to lay it on thick. Drinking milk, eating Ice cream and doing whatever I asked of him. It was all so that he'd get me to marry him...

I don't want to believe it but why else would you buy an engagement ring for me? I stated I didn't want to get engaged yet alone married if I'm not fully doing it for love. I believed his stupid shit about love at first site and truly caring about me, now I don't know what to believe.

A/N

Hey y'all I don't want y'all to be mad at me. However y'all gonna have to be mad at me.

Nicholas put that ass in check?

She finally said she loved him awes.

How y'all think Ava feel?

Do you feel she has the right to feel how she feels?

Do you agree with Ava's logic?

How y'all think Nicholas feel?

Do you think that she's making sense?

How us gon fix this problem?

Did y'all like this chapter?

For my lovelies who've read Harmony's Journey and would like a different Nickname y'all can submit nicknames, I'll choose the best one!

Come up with cute boys and girls names. Which ever name I like the best will be the baby name and gender doesn't matter. If the cutest name is a boy, it'll be a boy, same thing applies with girl names!

Comments. 30-35