Chapter 34

"Status on the cupcakes!" I yelled out.

"Ready for delivery." Anna yelled back.

"Great. The Indian cake is done. Ty take a picture of it and help me take it to the truck." I said.

"Who's going to put they big cake in the car?" Anna asked.

"Yeah Ava you're pregnant." Tyla reminded.

"Shoot I forgot. Okay tyla ride with me to the venue, and we will assemble it before the reception starts."
I said.

"Perfect. Let's get a move on it" she said.

I nodded my head carefully placing the cakes and all of my equipment into the truck.

Luckily, the cupcake drop off was an in and out and we were on our way to the venue of the wedding.

"Hello." I said answering my phone as Tyla drove.

"Baby where you at?" Nicholas asked.

"Dropping off a wedding cake." I said.

"Alright, well I was calling to see if you wanted me to bring food for you and the girls." He said.

"In an hour, yes please." I said.

"Alright, what you feeling like?" He asked.

"I want a five guy burger and fries, and a shake from checkers would be nice." I said.

He laughed. "Alright. Text all y'all orders." He said.

"This is why I love you. Thanks baby." I said.

"No problem beautiful. Talk to ya in a few." He said and we hung up.

Once we got to thw venue, I quickly unbuckled myself and got out of the truck, going to the trunk to get the cake layers while tyla grabbed my tools and the cart to put everything on.

"Hello, are you the owner of Ava Vita?" A woman asked me as I came inside the ball room where the reception is being held. It's absolutely beautiful in here.

"Yes, I am. Ava Smith." I said shaking her hand.

"Tina Shepherds. I'm the coordinator." She said.

"Nice meeting you, where would you like me to set up?"
I asked.

"Likewise, right this way."
She said leading me to the section where the cake was designated to be.

I quickly put the cake together, all I have to do is wait for the bride and groom to okay the cake and I can get the check and go.

I waited patiently for them to come and the doors opened.

In a couple came in, the man behind the woman him covering her eyes and I smiled at them. They seem so happy.

"This is Mr and Mrs. Copper." She said when she said that my smile vanished.

"This is Ani and Derrick." The planner said.