Chapter 42

"So now that you've got me out of that hotel room, are you going to tell me what's been up with you?" I asked Aniya as we walked down the street getting some Ice Cream.

Yes, my horny self gave up Sex to talk to my sister. The sister of the year award is mine.

"I've been going through a lot. Remember when Jonathan, Adabelle and I went away?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. The trip you didn't tell me about."

"Well two days before that I had a miscarriage. I knew I was pregnant, Jonathan and I found out together." She told me.

"So did they say what was wrong?" I asked.

"Something about chromosomes missing." She said shaking her head.

"You okay?" I asked stopping.

"Yeah. I'm fine I just wish this didn't happen you know?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I went through that. It's rough." I said.

"And also I'd like to apologize again for last night, I was so selfish I didn't think about the baby, and honestly it had nothing to do with you. It was the fact that I-I was so angry with myself. Jonathan and I talked and I feel better about it but I took my anger out on you and I shouldn't have done that." She said.

I sighed. "Well we all make mistakes and you're my sister. I love and adore you. I know this means a lot to you and I could have done things differently too. But I plan to make that up to you by hosting a bachelorette party for you tonight."

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"Yeah, I've got some blow up penises and I've got some little treats for you. It's gonna be fun." I smiled.

"Thank you." She said giving me a hug.

"If you really want to thank me, you'd buy me another ice cream cone." I said.

She laughed. "Come on Preggo."

Nicholas's POV

"Jonathan!" I yelled as I came through the door.

"What's up brother?" He asked smiling.

"Nothing much. Just came from talking with Ava and Aniya." I said.

"Ava and Aniya? Ava isn't here." He said.

I nodded. "Oh yes she is. Aniya came up by her hotel."

"What happened with that?" He asked.

"Nothing much. Because of me they kissed and made up." I said.

"The best man always saves the day. Thank you brother." He said

"No problem." I shrugged.

"So what's up for this evening?" He asked.

"Nothing, I plan on being in bed with my baby." I told em.

"You're like the worse best man ever." Luca said shaking his head.

"What? How?" I asked em.

"You don't want to party, drink nothing. It's our brothers last days as a free man and you want to lay up! We should be popping bottles or going to strip clubs or something!" He told me.

"Luca, this is Jonathan we talking about. J wants a beer and a good steak. He's cool. You need to be a little reserved. Cool out a little." Alessandro said.

"Wow. Pause. Alex you good?"
I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. I'm good."

"You sure man? I mean you talking about cooking out a little and all this other stuff. What changed?" I asked him.

He sighed scratching his head. "If I tell y'all, don't tell mom or dad." I said.

"He got somebody pregnant." Luca said shaking his head.

I looked at him, and he shook his head no.

"V.D.?" Jonathan asked.

"Chill out nobody got a baby, on the way except me and all of us better not have V.D. Now what's up Alex." I said.

"I met someone." He said.

The room got really quiet and Jonathan and Luca began to laugh.

"Quit playing man." Luca said shaking his head.

"I did y'all for real and she's sexy, beautiful, smart." He said smiling.

"What she look like? Because she must be a JLo type girl she got you hooked." Jonathan said.

"She's not. That's the thing like I see her more as a person for her mind it's beautiful and she's. She's perfect." He said sighing.

"What's her name?" I asked smiling.

"Kendra." He smiled.

"Wait, kendra as in my assistant kendra?" Jonathan asked.

"Yeah. I didn't meet her at your office though. We met at this club." He said.

"Didn't we say no more club hook ups?" Luca reminded

"It wasn't like that. She's a good girl. She goes to church, and she she's perfect." He said sighing.

"So the problem is?" I asked.

"She's waiting till marriage to have sex." He said.

"She's a good girl. What did you expect?" Jonathan asked.

"I don't know." He said.

"So what's the problem with that?" I asked again.

"I'm a man who loves sex. But I like her a whole lot so I'm conflicted." He said.

"Man if you really like her, try it out and be faithful to her. If you aren't gonna do that, don't bother." I told him.

"I agree with Nic on this one. She's a great girl inside and out. I mean if you feeling her. Get with her and try but don't be a dog." Jonathan said.

"Y'all know that ain't the easiest thing for me to do." He said.

"You can't allow that woman to control your life." Jonathan said.

"Agreed but we will talk about that later. Let's get out of here dinner starts in an hour." I said.

We all got up and out of the house, heading over to my aunt Camilla's house for dinner.

A/N

Hey y'all this update is kind of short, it's something that I wanted to do with the chapter but wasn't able to do but I hope you all like this !

35 comments