Chapter 71 Reload

Hey Beautiful People! It's been a minute since I've updated but guess what? She's back in full effect. We are gonna be updating each story once a week. This story ends in about three chapters. I hope you enjoy the rest of the book and this chapter.

~Dream

Ava's POV

I groaned rolling over in bed. Being pregnant is the most uncomfortable feeling I have ever felt!

I laid on my other side praying and hoping this isn't the time.

I breathed in and out raggedly. The one night my husband isn't home this is happening. I felt the tears slip from my eyes. The pain coursing through me strong and heavy minutes and minutes apart.

"Granny!" I yelled out after mustering the energy to.

"Ava I'm not making no damn chicken!" She said before fully entering my room.

"No no. It's-its happening." I breathed out trying to form words.

"Oh lord. How you feeling baby girl?" She asked and the contraction eased up tremendously.

"Good Granny. Good." I breathed.

"Okay, we gonna get you out of here. You ain't got no holes in your draws or socks right?"she asked me.

I chuckled at her seriousness. "No ma'am." I said happy that I wasn't too lazy to take a shower last night and put on clothes, pregnancy does that to you.

"Alright good. Let's get a move on."
She said calmly.

She helped me out of bed completely. I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

"Come on chile!" Granny said.

"I need my sneakers and my slippers!" I said and grabbed my cell phone texting everyone that the baby was coming soon. I immediately got a call coming in. I sighed and sat on my bed lifting my foot up on the bed to lace my sneakers.

"You're having the bambinos tonight!" Papa Vinny yelled through the phone.

"It's looking like it." I chuckled.

"Oh my god!" I heard mama a yell.

"How are you feeling dear? Don't freak out!" Mama A said

"I'm fine. I just have to call my parents and Nicholas." I said.

"You have to call Nicholas!" She yelled.

"Yeah." I said as I felt a contraction hit. "He had surgery tonight." I said.

"Dio Mio!" I heard Mama A yell. "Just like his father! Why work when your wife his pregnant and so close to labor!" She yelled.

"'Mm I got to go." I said feeling the pain course threw my body I hung up and dialed Nicholas.

"B-Baby." I breathed out.

"Yes sweetheart?" He asked calmly.

"The twins are trying to make their debut." I said to him laughing a little bit. This is bananas.