Chapter 17

Read the Author's note at the end! I need that answered pretty please!

"So when are we going to tell everybody?" Nicholas asked.

I sighed. "I told my mother a few days ago" I said.

"And what did she say?" He asked rubbing my side.

"She didn't say too much about it. She's happy and excited I know." I said.

"That's good. Although I wasn't really worried about your mother, your father scares the hell out of me." He said.

"He's not that bad." I shrugged.

"You're his daughter. I'll just be the guy who knocked his daughter up to him." He sighed.

"You won't be. You'll be his daughters boyfriend and the father of his grandchild." I said.

"I'm nervous to tell my parents and your dad." He sighed.

"Your mother is gonna think that I'm some young whore fishing to get pregnant by her son." I said.

"She actually adores you." He said. "We need to figure out what we are going to do as far as moving in together or whatever you'd like to do." he said.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I'm leaving it in your hands. I don't want to pressure you babe." He said.

"You're not. but I do think it would be good for us to move in together." I told him.

He nodded his head. "I agree with you. I can get a relator to show us a few properties." He said.

"Perfect." I said kissing his lips. "baby look at my stomach. It doesn't look like it's bigger or it's shaping?" I asked.

"You're six weeks pregnant Ava."he said rolling over.

"Nicholas I promise you. I've gotten bigger. look!" I told him standing up and lifting my shirt.

He sighed and came over to the side of his bed I was on. He rubbed my belly with his hands and then kissed my belly. "Baby, you're bloated that's it. At around 12 weeks you should start showing." he said with a grin.

"Okay Nicholas but don't be a kill Joy." I said pouting.

I had been making him check and document the changes we've been going through for everyday. I feel sometimes like I'm so happy, and then the smallest thing could make me a little upset. It's normal Nicholas says. I see that he tries harder to make and keep me happy.

"Well then mommy I'm sorry." He said.

"I love you kid." He said kissing my belly. "And I love you too mommy." He said kissing my lips.

Before I could respond, and tell him what I've been wanting to tell him, a knock sounded at the door.

"Who is it?" He asked his voice came out so baritone.

"Your father." He said.

"Give me a second." Nicholas said back.

I put my shirt down, and he told
Him to come in.

"I need you not to forget that meeting today with your brothers and also family dinner tonight." His father said standing at the door.

"Yes sir. Can I bring my girlfriend with me?" He asked.

"Nicholas. You change girls more than you change your underwear. You know how your mother gets the rule was no more girlfriends unless it's serious." His father said.