Chapter 41

"Hello." I said answering my phone.

"Hey baby. I just got in the hotel room." I said.

"Oh okay." I said opening my suitcase.

"What you doing babe?" He asked.

"Taking my stuff out my suitcase." I said.

He sighed. "So you really not coming?" He asked.

"I'm here Nicholas I just feel like being petty so I want her to think I'm not." I said.

"Babe, she cried the whole flight. That's not nice." He said.

"It didn't feel nice last night when I thought I was about to have a miscarriage either." I reminded.

"Your parents are asking what's going on. Aniya told them and they are pissed." He informed me.

"I know. Aniya,mom and dad have been blowing my phone up. But baby I don't feel like being bothered just let me bask in my pettiness maybe if I feel a little less petty I'll come and meet you all for dinner." I said.

"I don't want you all around Italy by yourself Ava. Where are you?" He asked.

I sighed. "If I tell you you're gonna come and I'm quite frankly mad at you too. The only reason I answered my phone is because I know you'd freak out and catch the next flight home." I said.

"Tell me Ava. Please." He said.

I sighed. "I'm at the four seasons."

"Can I come see you?" He asked.

I sighed thinking about it. I haven't had any in a long time and I am super horny. "How long do you have until you're scheduled to go somewhere?" I asked.

"Two hours." He said.

"If you get here in fifteen minutes with a change of clothes and a hard dick I'll let you in." I said.

He chuckled. "Flight made you horny?" He asked.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked smirking.

"I'm on my way. What name is the room under?" He asked

I smiled. "Arrigucci."

He chuckled. "See you in a bit dolci."

I grinned happily dropping the phone and getting into the shower. I did a little happy dance and made my way greasing my skin and getting into my outfit.

A little while later, after I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth it was a knock at the door.

I opened the door, only to be greeted by my parents. I quickly covered up.

"Ava. Put some damn clothes on now!" My mom yelled at me.

"What? Where's Nicholas?" I asked.

"I'm sorry baby. It's not my fault." Nicholas said.

"You told them I was here!" I asked walking back towards the room.

"Baby no. They followed me here." He said

I sighed, taking off the top, turning around to put my bra on.

"You look extremely sexy by the way." He said.

I rolled my eyes, putting on a dress and grabbing my sandals.

"Yes ma'am." I said going back into the lounge room where my mother and dad were.

"I'm calling a family meeting. The way you and your sister is acting is crazy." My father said.

I nodded my head. I never argue with my father, not even a small rebuttal if it's something like that.