Chapter 26

"Ava." Nicholas called.

"Move Nicholas." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

" Because you keep going on and I told you I want you to stop that's why." I said irritated.

"But I like it." He whined.

"Licking my face to wake me up isn't cute." I said wanting to laugh.

"But you're laughing thorough.." he said as a matter of fact.

"You're humping my leg!" I yelled laughing.

"Shh your parents are in the other room." he said.

Over the last few days, morning sickness has turned to morning and late night, around eleven at night sickness, so because of all of this, I can't be at the shop. When we went to the doctor, the doctor said for me to take it easy and Nicholas took that as you can't do anything for a whole two weeks. Luckily Anna, who's been a great help, took over the shop along with tyla, just until I get better.

"You really scared of my daddy. " I said shaking my head.

"I'm not scared just respectful. Now what we doing?" He asked.

"Well I am doing work." I said.

"Baby, you're on bed rest. No work."
He said sternly.

"I feel good babe. Listen, all I did was order more inventory for the shop and now I'm researching recipes." I told him.

"So what am I supposed to do?" He asked.

"You can grab one of those cook books out of my closet only the ones to the right. Look through them and right down the stuff that looks or sounds good." I told him.

"Babe you still recipes?" He asked.

"No, I recreate them. Notice all those cook books are really old, I take them and do something new with it." I explained.

He grabbed one of the books and sat on the bed next to me. "This is moms favorite. Strawberry Cheesecake." He said.

"How about Strawberry cheesecake with Oreo cookie crust." I said smiling.

"I guess babe. Call my mother she's into this stuff." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "Who doesn't enjoy some sweet stuff once and a while?" I asked.

"I do enjoy some sweet stuff." He said licking my face again.

"You're so disgusting!" I said taking my glasses off my face.

"What? You're really Sweet." He said with a wink.

"And you're really corny." I said laughing.

"But you love it." He said shrugging.

I nodded my head." You're right."

I got out of bed, and put my glasses on my face.

"Where you going baby?" He asked.

"I made you something last night." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"It's a dessert. The first one I've ever made. I think you'll like it." I said.

"Baby you know I'm not a sweet type of guy." He said.

"I know, but this I'll think you'll like this." I said as he followed me downstairs.

"Did you even eat dinner yet?" He asked.

"It's afternoon. I don't need to eat dinner yet." I said.

"So what's this dessert?" He asked.

"My very own peach cobbler with homemade Ice cream." I said

I plated the peach cobbler, and popped it in the microwave since it wasn't fresh out the over for fifteen seconds, while I got my caramel sauce out and ice cream.

"So you made ice cream?" He asked.

"Yes. I do it a lot. Only simple flavors though. Vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, banana." I said.

"I like ice cream. Only from Italy, Paris and France." He said.

I nodded my head. "Well you're gonna love this one, right from my parents kitchen." I said placing the Ice cream on top of the cobbler and lightly drizzling my caramel sauce on top with a spoon.

"Here you go." I said.

he looked at me while I smiled.

"Babe, eat it." I whined.

He sighed and put it in his mouth. He chewed a little and went back for more. I beamed proud of myself.

"You like it babe? Like really like it or you're just doing it to make me feel good?" I asked.

"No, this is actually really good. It's not too sweet. The crust is a tad bit savory. It's really really good." He said.

I smiled and did my victory dance, spinning in a circle and then doing the moon walk. I earned a hearty laugh from Nicholas

"Baby, I think I've found something a tad bit sweeter than you." He said

I glared at him and snatched the plate. "Don't play with me Nicholas." I said.

He chuckled. "I'm playing babe. Give me some more ice cream." He said.

I smiled and nodded my head giving him more. The only thing I did was take away some of the sugar in all the parts of the dessert, adding more spices like cinnamon and vanilla and on the crust, a little butter.

"Baby, let's go on a date tonight." Nicholas said.

I looked at him. "For real?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Yeah for real I've had you in the house for three days. I know you're going crazy." He said.

"You mean like dress up, and go out?" I asked smiling.

"Yes baby. I want to take you out on a real date." He said.

"Even though you just did two surgeries you still want to take me out?" I asked.

"Yes Ava. Now you gonna let me?" He asked.

"I would love to go on a date with you." I said and kissed him.

"Good. I'm gonna even let you feel sexy and allow you to wear heels." He said.

"That would have been cute if you didn't say allow." I said giving him side eye

"Well let me rephrase. You can even get all sexy and wear heels." He said.

"I like that. Now kiss me." I said.

And he did just that. I can't wait to see what Nicholas has up his sleeve with this date.

A/N

Did y'all like this chapter?

Peach cobble, who likes it?

What's your favorite desserts?

What do you guys think will happen on the date?

What color should Ava wear?

Baby Names?

Baby Gender?

The parents have been really cool lately. What y'all think?

Ava's already on bed rest and is just two months!

Do you guys like when I get all medical with the baby visits? (Another one is coming up soon)

How was this chapter?

Where do you think Nicholas is taking Ava for this date?

Questions Questions Questions. Answer them y'all.

45 comments for the next update!