Chapter 57

"Ava!" Nicholas yelled.

"Yes baby?" I called.

"What you in here doing?" He asked smiling.

"Looking at how huge I am. I look as if I'm thirty six weeks and I'm only at twenty two." I said.

"Next week the babies will be able to hear music." Nicholas said.

"Stop trying to avoid what I'm about to say babe." I whined.

"What's that?" He asked me kissing my neck

"Do you think I got fatter?" I asked.

"Your booty did." He said squeezing it and I giggled.

"I'm being serious babe." I told him.

"You're not fat. I think you look beautiful with your bump. Especially because my kids are inside of you." He said kissing my lips.

We've been married for about two weeks and we have been in complete bliss. We didn't go on a honeymoon, we decided to save the trip to after the kids come so we could enjoy it more.

"Baby, my ankles are swollen." I said scrunching up my face and sitting on the bed.

"You've been whiny. You hungry?" He asked me healing down to rub my feet.

"Yes but I just ate an hour ago." I complained

"What did you have?" He asked me.

"A hot dog, chili cheese fries and a burger." I said rocking from side to side

"What I tell you about eating bad?" He asked me.

"I know but the restaurant is by the house and you didn't want me to go anywhere by the house so I ate what was close." I said

He shook his head. Today is the day of our baby reveal and I am so excited for it. Nicholas has taken it upon himself to ensure that my gender reveal party is great. It's going to be held at our house in the backyard so it should be fun.

I burped loudly and he looked at me laughing. "Excuse me." I said timidly.

"What you being shy for?" He asked me putting my flats on my feet.

"That was unlady like." I said.

"You've been unlady like. Farting in your sleep. Baby I hate to tell you but you be blowing it up." He said causing me to gasp.

"For real!" I asked him.

"Yeah babe. It's all good though because I still
Love you." He said kissing my lips and chuckling at my shocked facial expression.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "Because I don't care. I love you stank booty and all."

"I love you too husband." I said and kissed his lips.

He smiled at me as we pulled apart. "I love it when you call me that."

"I know." I kissed him again. "Can I get some dick?" I asked him.

"Babe, we not home." He said.

I shrugged. "Come on please." I said.

"In my parents house." He asked as I kissed his neck.

"We made the twins here without a problem. Nobody is here. " I said lifting up my dress he groaned and kissed my lips.

"You look sexy. How about we wait?" He asked.

"How about we not. I'm wet right now." I whined